2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

If this is them picking Middleton over Brogdon then that's a huge mistake.

I mean, it’s Gery Woelfel, so it’s a completely useless report. But it also sounds like it’s more that Brogdon wants out. Which I can kind of buy given some things he’s said about the city in the past. He’s also a RFA, so it’s not entirely up to him.

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Bruh. You think a Brooklyn team with jay z and beyonce courtside, kyrie Irving, ain't gonna get mad attention. People got to let the whole Knicks and Madison square garden thing go. 

It's the brand of the Knicks compared to the Nets. I mean the Clippers have the same location advantages as the Lakers, yet one teams brand is so much stronger than the other. Not quite as big of a difference as Knicks/Nets, a but a difference nonetheless. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What hype? He's one of the best shooters in the league, good defender and is 26 years old. What is there not to like about Brogdon? 

Just seems underwhelming after the injury riddled year he had. I think he is good but ultimately wont be worth the high investment.

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just didn't think he would leave GS to go to BK. I go the NYK move, not the Nets move. Kind of a random move. Not even going to big team in NY. 

Why would anyone want to go the the Knicks? They haven't been good in forever and have terrible management. The Nets are still in New York, have good management and a good team. 

Archived