2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The team has two great players already so easier path to a title, probably can do load management better on the Lakers (in theory...), it's where he's from and where most of his family probably want him, and it's probably better for expanding his brand.

Not saying he can't win again with Toronto or they can't do load management effectively, but yeah...... no upside is dumb.

The Lakers have an easier path to the finals in the Western Conference with zero depth? Give me a break. 

10 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Where can the Warriors go from here? They don’t really have flexibility to do anything else? Aside from the Klay deal.

Player development. Need somebody to get buckets other than the obvious two. McKinnie going have to step up

Just now, NYRaider said:

The Lakers have an easier path to the finals in the Western Conference with zero depth? Give me a break. 

Yes: No KD or Klay in GSW, we dont know what Hou will look like, Minny is sure to make changes, OKC is OKC, Clippers havent added anyone just yet, Spurs could be better but we'll see, NOLA is too young, Portland will be healthy. 

As is stands with LeBron and AD, they're at the very least top 2-3 favorites in the west

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Bro the starting line up would have Kawhi Leonard, LeBron James, and Anthony Davis................

Are you serious right now?

I'm not even the least bit worried about filling out the roster around them.

Archived