2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

what?

he's pretty much been on very good teams his entire career. 

if not winning a title is the definition of not working, then sure that post makes sense.

He can’t play PF full time. He gets worked against quick guards. He and embiid are going to get crushed by quicker players. 

1 minute ago, Utley said:

There's plenty of action you can run with Simmons and Al. Plus, Richardson is a capable initiator. Besides Brogdon, this might be the best move in the East thus far

Doubtful. They should be a top tier defensive unit but that offense is going to be ugly.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Tobias is their only perimeter offensive initiator and he's really only good at getting that himself, not for others. This is going to result in a lot of Horford and Embiid late shot clock pull ups and such. I don't see any type of consistent offense in the half court. Especially when their PG can't shoot at all.

josh and horford are really good passers (and ben)

josh, tobias, and horford are very good shooters

teams double teaming embiid or ben or horford in the post

13 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

So the Clippers are in trouble now, right? 

It certainly doesn't look good, but I never really saw the Clippers as a real threat.  It's always been Raptors vs. Lakers in my eyes.

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He can’t play PF full time. He gets worked against quick guards. He and embiid are going to get crushed by quicker players. 

how is he guarding more quick guards by playing pf instead of C?

you can stagger minutes and have horford basically be the backup center anyways.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Doubtful. They should be a top tier defensive unit but that offense is going to be ugly.

The defense is going to be ridiculously frustrating to deal with. Offensively, Brett is creative enough to make it work. I can see them using Al like Jokic in the half court.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

It certainly doesn't look good, but I never really saw the Clippers as a real threat.  It's always been Raptors vs. Lakers in my eyes.

He doesn't even want Rob P in the meeting from what I've read, seems pretty odd. 

Archived