2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, chiefs82 said:

Agreed, which wouldnt be a bad way to go

Honestly, at this point I'm not sure what their options are.  I haven't looked at the cap projections for next year, but I don't think they'll have room for another max contract.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Honestly, at this point I'm not sure what their options are.  I haven't looked at the cap projections for next year, but I don't think they'll have room for another max contract.

Probably waiting on Kawhi, if that falls through they'll probably go after Beverly, Green, D'Lo and whomever else they can grab

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I think next year is 117

7 minutes ago, chiefs82 said:

Probably waiting on Kawhi, if that falls through they'll probably go after Beverly, Green, D'Lo and whomever else they can grab

No doubt.  They're clearly waiting on Kawhi Leonard at this point.  I think their backup plan is D'Angelo Russell (~$20M) and then throw money at Patrick Beverley ($12M), and then use the room exception on Seth Curry.

33 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Cavaliers fans are banned from talking basketball. No team that starts two undersized SG's shall shame the Jazz.

So because the team I root for which I had nothing to do with has an effect on my opinion? Lmao Conley not staying healthy is a fact of life. 

Archived