2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Is it though??? 

I’m actually feeling pretty good right now this all could change tomorrow but I mean idk it’s not bad I don’t think. 

How you feeling after all this today? You doing alright? You seem pretty optimistic but this is gonna be a wildly different team for you. 

3 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I’m actually feeling pretty good right now this all could change tomorrow but I mean idk it’s not bad I don’t think. 

How you feeling after all this today? You doing alright? You seem pretty optimistic but this is gonna be a wildly different team for you. 

Well, how is one supposed to feel after losing the best player in the world? Lol, but feel alright for sure. Trust the front office to keep this team in contender status for a while. Definitely no longer the dominant unbeatable force, but that's okay. At least DLO was added giving the squad another scorer and shooter. It was going to be rough for Steph going out with a bunch of non-shooters. Finals all over again lol. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well, how is one supposed to feel after losing the best player in the world? Lol, but feel alright for sure. Trust the front office to keep this team in contender status for a while. Definitely no longer the dominant unbeatable force, but that's okay. At least DLO was added giving the squad another scorer and shooter. It was going to be rough for Steph going out with a bunch of non-shooters. Finals all over again lol. 

Who else is on their roster right now other than Curry, Dlo, Green and Klay?

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Fair enough haha

DLO is a solid add. That sorta blew my mind a bit him and Horford to Philly were just like whoa what the hell is going on here type of moves (just in general not saying it in a bad way) just way outta left field and Butler to Miami even though it was discussed was odd. It’s been some day. 

45 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

If we don't get Leonard, this will be the most amount of teams that can legit contend in forever. 

Right now my ideal situation for my sixers is Kawhi signing with the Clippers. However, I'm expecting Kawhi to stay in Toronto since they won the title.

37 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Because they're awful.

Dolan does not care about basketball.

He wants to maximize how many angry Knicks fans he can ban from MSG next season.

That's what he owns the team for... and the sacks of cash too, I guess.

Murray was on his way to that payday no doubt, but I wonder why not wait a year? At the moment he's as fringe max as they come, and if he took a step back next year or even failed to improve, he may not have found himself a max offer in the market. I guess it's to develop good will between his side and the organization?

I mean I'm not concerned, I am confident in Murray becoming a guy worth every penny of that contract, just wondering what Nuggets motivations are to do the deal now.

9 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Fair enough haha

DLO is a solid add. That sorta blew my mind a bit him and Horford to Philly were just like whoa what the hell is going on here type of moves (just in general not saying it in a bad way) just way outta left field and Butler to Miami even though it was discussed was odd. It’s been some day. 

For sure, none of these moves were leaked beforehand which is impressive in today's environment. DLO has his flaws for sure, but he was a needed addition. 

23 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So does this have implications on the Butler-Richardson trade? 

yes, I think the heat have to get 2 million more in the deal since they don't want to trade djj

or just trade dragic to another team instead

Archived