The Batman

Acgott

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Cowl and gauntlets are terrible.

The cowl is pretty obviously not the same quality of what the real suit will be. Just seeing the Costume test you can tell these are different, this one set to provide much more free movement for doing stunts.

And I believe the gauntlets are Eastern Warrior inspired (likely functional weapons as well). Assuming thats the inspiration I really dig it

Also, how do you guys see that and not immediately see that were getting a legitimate Bat-cycle??

9 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

The cowl is pretty obviously not the same quality of what the real suit will be. Just seeing the Costume test you can tell these are different, this one set to provide much more free movement for doing stunts.

And I believe the gauntlets are Eastern Warrior inspired (likely functional weapons as well). Assuming thats the inspiration I really dig it

Also, how do you guys see that and not immediately see that were getting a legitimate Bat-cycle??

I was merely commenting on what we see. 

The cowl looked off in the Batsuit reveal video, too.

As @Calvert28 stated, since its a young Batman, the suit is an early version of the Batsuit.  So Im not too worried...yet.

And I did notice the Batcycle.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Looks like he stole Dominic Toretto's Challenger and made some upgrades.

ill take the more realistic car. They probably didnt want to redo the tactical military prototype like Nolan. I think it looks dope overall. 

• Like 2

The batmobile in the comics has always been granted creative liberties. There are so many different versions, some look more like actual cars, some are gimmicky AF, some are militaristic. Its all over the place. Judging this car by what the batmobile is "supposed" to look like is asinine.  

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

The batmobile in the comics has always been granted creative liberties. There are so many different versions, some look more like actual cars, some are gimmicky AF, some are militaristic. Its all over the place. Judging this car by what the batmobile is "supposed" to look like is asinine.  

It adds to the mystique and intimidation factor for me. The more unrealistic/out of this world car, the less it seems like any dude with a Toyota Camry could just make a Batmobile.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

It adds to the mystique and intimidation factor for me. The more unrealistic/out of this world car, the less it seems like any dude with a Toyota Camry could just make a Batmobile.

Im not saying you can't like it, just dont come at me with it's not supposed to look that way when it is really just personal preference/expectations lol