Elliott detained after Vegas scuffle

WizardHawk

On 5/23/2019 at 1:36 PM, Calvert28 said:

Lol no. Marino came up short here and there but was never the liability. He put his teams on his back. But if we are actually comparing Dak to one of the greatest passers of all time. Well.....

It’s ok. Matts was trying to compare Quincy to Tom Brady. Because, you know, “stats” and stuff. But hey, let’s ignore the obvious part which is that Brady is smarter, more disciplined in the pocket, more intuitive, takes FAR fewer sacks (even with inferior o-lines), reads coverages better, processes the game faster, gets rid of the ball faster, and is vastly more accurate with the ball than Quincy. Oh yeah, Brady can also throw his pedestrian WRs open rather than stand there and wait for them to be wide open.

....and then miss them, anyway.

• Like 1

Should know better then say Anything people  put the opinion it is all on the QB back if you win or not   I point out you should tell Marino  it is all his fault he never and know I am comparing Dak as a QB to Marino when in fact I wasn’t saying anything of the sort.   Just pointing out you can have a great QB and still never win the super bowl have a average or worse QB and win the super bowl.   Some times and in fact most of the time it is about the players surrounding the QB rather then the QB

20 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

Even though a suspension would be crazy for this action.This is why im glad we have Pallard and Weber.

I would hope we bring in a vet like Ajayi or bring someone in after cuts.

With how Goodel loves to stick it to Jerry I imagine Elliot and the team are gonna pay a price.   I guess I will have to watch it again this time on a larger screen just to see what happened as best you can.  Watching It first time pre event it’s not like he was doing anything that would warrant extra attention was not being obnoxious loud or anything

its sad but situations like this are why most high level players travel with a a security team to keep people away from them and just leads to more disconnect between players and the fans

Edited by quiller

10 hours ago, quiller said:

With how Goodel loves to stick it to Jerry I imagine Elliot and the team are gonna pay a price.   I guess I will have to watch it again this time on a larger screen just to see what happened as best you can.  Watching It first time pre event it’s not like he was doing anything that would warrant extra attention was not being obnoxious loud or anything

its sad but situations like this are why most high level players travel with a a security team to keep people away from them and just leads to more disconnect between players and the fans

No, what is sad is the over pu$$ified, my wittle feewings are hurt, society we have become as a result of being able to film everything and run to big brother and cry about it.

What a bunch of slap-jawed cigarettes.

19 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Report: There’s concern that the NFL may be out to make an example of Ezekiel Elliott

If this is real, I may just go into NFL exile. Got to draw the line somewhere. 

My fear re Zeke is that if I have read things correctly he had terms and conditions placed upon him pertaining to future conduct as a result of his first suspension.  If true, that, combined with the leagues personal conduct policy interpretation may lead to some form of discipline including a suspension for Zeke.  Gotta see how this plays out.