Elliott detained after Vegas scuffle

WizardHawk

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

He needs the Dez rules. It was very widely rumored he had a drug and alcohol problem in college. It doesnt appear anything has changed. Until it does, he isnt someone we can reasonably rely on - - especially as long as Goodell is commish. 

I remember hearing about that during the draft. The Cowboys, however did a full background check and Zeke was given a clean slate. Flash forward to 2019 and we see Zeke still clearly has some growing up to do, (in all probability) will be suspended again, along with being seen on video making very questionable decisions. 

He's young and I still have hope, but man he will be looking for a huge contract after next year and if the Cowboys pay him they have to institute the Dez rules.

Edited by Tony7188

23 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

The Cowboys, however did a full background check and Zeke was a clean slate.

Or they ignored it because he was in college and super talented. 

There were a lot of rumors that both he and Bosa were addicted to coke and X. Both got drafted top 5. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Or they ignored it because he was in college and super talented. 

There were a lot of rumors that both he and Bosa were addicted to coke and X. Both got drafted top 5. 

Matts I'm not one for the small details BUT if we are to question the legal actions of a person, specifically one of my favorite player...

A person with a full on addiction to coke will not have proper work standards in place to lead the NFL in rushing all four years. Yes he is talented but the work ethic in the off-season to achieve that would never be possible with the consistent drug habit. 

Now we can say Zeke did coke to a degree that night that contributed to his agression to the overly-dramatic security falling down? Perhaps thats a more likely assumption.

Let's not make stuff up about zeke. non-sense like this leaves this sub-forum and could spread quickly to the general fanbase if we are not careful.

End of the day I only really care if our players win on the field as long as they aren't doing ill harm to anyone else. Btw a wet tissue stands firmer than that security guard, guy was baiting for a lawsuit. crooked but smart I guess.

This Dak-Zeke contract debate is going places to where it shouldnt be going

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

31 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

A person with a full on addiction to coke will not have proper work standards in place to lead the NFL in rushing all four years. Yes he is talented but the work ethic in the off-season to achieve that would never be possible with the consistent drug habit. 

I cant tell if you are serious. Are you being serious? Because if you are, you should know that for years players would line up rails of coke at halftime. LT, the "greatest def player ever" did coke literally every day for dozens of years. Michael Irvin used to snort and then run until he puked up all the alcohol in his system. 

Coke is hugely prevalent in athletes. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I cant tell if you are serious. Are you being serious? Because if you are, you should know that for years players would line up rails of coke at halftime. LT, the "greatest def player ever" did coke literally every day for dozens of years. Michael Irvin used to snort and then run until he puked up all the alcohol in his system. 

Coke is hugely prevalent in athletes. 

I was about to say the same thing. Lawrence Taylor and Michael Irvin are two examples of players who were hopped up on coke for most of their careers.

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

I was about to say the same thing. Lawrence Taylor and Michael Irvin are two examples of players who were hopped up on coke for most of their careers.

One of LT's famous quotes is something like "The only thing I look forward to is waking up and doing coke". I dont remember exactly what he said, but it was something like that.