Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Dude lmao...well that was some amazing posts to look back at now lol

I was in the middle of looking back at the votes and when I got to the Forge vote and it said "hammer baby"  I went to check if anyone had switched on/off.  Noticed you had again voted for Matts.  It registered that you had said you were holding it there to see how people moved

Just now, Malfatron said:

did you know it was a fake hammer when you did it?

Yes. I knew I was on Matts this entire time. I was hoping someone would take the bait...what was even bigger were the reactions that came after lmao

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I'll summarize 

Day one pushes the danger utley thing.  Goes MIA for long periods of time despite pickle being engaged and active 

Day two 

Starts by abandoning his utley vote 

I call him on it 

He says why lynch someone who is gonna be modkilled lolol 

Then after a bit restates his utley case 

Votes utley despite it being a modkill expectation (before utley reappeared) 

Then switches to matts 

Stays on matts despite the utley showing up and voting matts.  If you're number one scum read votes someone, it should gives you pause 

Makes  a flimsy character case on dingo vs matts as Thanos vs Loki 

Votes with dingo for matts anyhow 

Apparantly only cares about malfs opinion on my voting pattern instead of anyone else's.  

I'd add one bit to this.  Though it's more of an if Orca is scum, it does fit in with the theory that Orca very much could be scum:

If mafia are going to refer to an mafia member (which in this case, Orca was citing the Thanos vs Loki as a Mafia vs Other, irrespective to which was which), they're not going to call them out by character name in a game where they've been given the luxury of not having what the character names of the mafia members are in the OP.  Unless it's a slip.  And from what I've gathered of Orca, I'd be less inclined to believe it was a slip and more inclined to believe that since neither Thanos or Loki were mafia then they were very likely Other candidates.

TLDR version: If he's mafia and the Mafia are Sinister Six folks (I have trouble believing the host would name-drop the SS in the OP, in the same capacity as he did the Avengers, and not have them as part of the game), it doesn't benefit mafia for one of their members to namedrop a SS character as a mafia character.

Just now, squire12 said:

I was in the middle of looking back at the votes and when I got to the Forge vote and it said "hammer baby"  I went to check if anyone had switched on/off.  Noticed you had again voted for Matts.  It registered that you had said you were holding it there to see how people moved

Haha. It's cool. It was going to be pointed out eventually 

Just now, The Orca said:

Yes. I knew I was on Matts this entire time. I was hoping someone would take the bait...what was even bigger were the reactions that came after lmao

I'm amazed by how many people were all "oh no.. I hope Matts doesn't flip green!"

Just now, The Orca said:

Sucks that you got the guy just looking to burn it down at this juncture

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh and that no one else is even prodding this direction more than momentarily makes me more confident 

Given that I've moved on to the belief that Dingo is an Other (Sorry, ET), I'm willing to support an Orca lynch.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I'm amazed by how many people were all "oh no.. I hope Matts doesn't flip green!"

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

matts did provide knowledge that there are 2 scum teams too.

he said he would be his life on it

I see something. 

On 5/24/2019 at 5:34 PM, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron @SwAg @The LBC

I promised you that I would MVP it, so it starts here. 

I think we have 4 groups of 6. I think the 4 groups are:

Avengers and Xmen that are fighting the threats that effect earth. They win together I assume. 

The sinister 6 does not include kingpin. There are 6 of them:

The 3rd group of 6 are bad guys from the Marvel Thematic movies. I will look it up later, but probably Loki, Thanos, the bad guys from the previous avengers (hammer dude, smart russian dude, Ultron) maybe another. 

Im assuming those two groups of 6 can only win alone. 

Thats the game set up. I would bet my life on it. 

how would he know that if he wasnt using info from his scumteam?

Archived