Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Appears to be a massive tornado about 20min from me. So I'm likely off for the night.

Be safe mate. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Go outside and run around KSJ

Anyone else want to tie counselor to some railroad tracks? 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I really don't remember there being pardoners in many if any old games.  We tended to have revivers more 

Did they comeback with or without powers? 

With 24 role'd players, there surely has to be almost every popular one from your old site.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Did they comeback with or without powers? 

With 24 role'd players, there surely has to be almost every popular one from your old site.

Almost always with powers.  Or, as Zombie Cult Leader for lols.

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Anyone else want to tie counselor to some railroad tracks? 

How would the tornado carry him away then, though?

I'd say that I'd hope for a massive earthquake to hit his area, but he lives too close to where I do, so it would affect me, my family, and my property value too much.

43 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, I think Malfatron is Mafia simply because he keeps rehashing old developments without much new commentary.  He’s framing inquiries and guiding people toward a conclusion he finds conducive, but doing so in a manner that makes it seem independent of him.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Oh my god you suck 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

This sounds legit. Been a minute.  Sometimes scum would get the win condition too because people started using.  What's the seventh letter in the win condition stupidity 

here are the posts lbc liked recently

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Tunneled in the since that I am the only person he has really pushed.  He only voted me i  believe d1 and is back at it again today 

I haven't pushed you at all. You should probably get your story straight if you're going to lie. Correct details have a way of coming back to biting people in the butts in this game. I voted for you D1, which i explained, and never moved my vote off you because there was never any reason to. I hadn't voted you at all this day, even pushed a bit of BCB when voting for him (and why) yesterday until I put on an admitted OMGUS vote. You were like the 6th person I have voted for this Day - I voted BCB, Matts, Malf, Dome, MD4L and Whicker all before voting you...but sure, completely tunneling you LOL

Archived