Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

How would the tornado carry him away then, though?

I'd say that I'd hope for a massive earthquake to hit his area, but he lives too close to where I do, so it would affect me, my family, and my property value too much.

That’s just morbid 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

What is dome at?  Weren’t some of you keeping votes?

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/19343-marvel-mafia-day-2-has-begun-the-deadline-is-tuesday-at-10-pm-est/?do=findComment&comment=1851656

Last VC. If I had to guess it would be

Dome - 8 - Matts4313, Swag, Whicker, UNT, PR, TK3, Dingo, Malf (?)

Thats a comfortable lead. Hmm... 

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

How would the tornado carry him away then, though?

I'd say that I'd hope for a massive earthquake to hit his area, but he lives too close to where I do, so it would affect me, my family, and my property value too much.

I’m coming to your place if there is ever an emergency  

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I haven't pushed you at all. You should probably get your story straight if you're going to lie. Correct details have a way of coming back to biting people in the butts in this game. I voted for you D1, which i explained, and never moved my vote off you because there was never any reason to. I hadn't voted you at all this day, even pushed a bit of BCB when voting for him (and why) yesterday until I put on an admitted OMGUS vote. You were like the 6th person I have voted for this Day - I voted BCB, Matts, Malf, Dome, MD4L and Whicker all before voting you...but sure, completely tunneling you LOL

Push may have been a bit strong bc well you haven't done much scum hunting or posting your thoughts 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I haven't pushed you at all. You should probably get your story straight if you're going to lie. Correct details have a way of coming back to biting people in the butts in this game. I voted for you D1, which i explained, and never moved my vote off you because there was never any reason to. I hadn't voted you at all this day, even pushed a bit of BCB when voting for him (and why) yesterday until I put on an admitted OMGUS vote. You were like the 6th person I have voted for this Day - I voted BCB, Matts, Malf, Dome, MD4L and Whicker all before voting you...but sure, completely tunneling you LOL

For Pickle....that constitutes a tunnel on him.   Now that is not a true Pickle Rick tunneling, so you have a long ways to go for that.  

@Dome is purposely not commenting on this. Thats a tell in and of itself. 

He is smart enough to let the heat dissipate. My bigger question is how many people are going to jump off now that they know he has a real shot at being lynched.

@ET80 => You want to make this real interesting? Bump him up to 10 and see if he/others come out of the woodworks?

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

but this is how pickle does a readup

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/search/?&q=pickle&type=forums_topic&item=19343&sortby=newest

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@Dome is purposely not commenting on this. Thats a tell in and of itself. 

He is smart enough to let the heat dissipate. My bigger question is how many people are going to jump off now that they know he has a real shot at being lynched.

@ET80 => You want to make this real interesting? Bump him up to 10 and see if he/others come out of the woodworks?

Likely me because I’d rather risk Mission to test my theory than Dome because everything Dome said about TKN and you made sense.  Just you have a lot of countervailing points in your favor beyond that meta stuff.

Otherwise, Malfatron is right there scumbagging.

@Utley

Dome and Danger were both mafia werent they? Thats how the "a ha" moment came and why Dome is being such a dck about the PM. He is in chat right now and mentioned it. 

It just clicked that it could have been Dome in there all along. 

That makes sense. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@Utley

Dome and Danger were both mafia werent they? Thats how the "a ha" moment came and why Dome is being such a dck about the PM. He is in chat right now and mentioned it. 

It just clicked that it could have been Dome in there all along. 

That makes sense. 

Pandering to Utley. Pathetic.

Archived