Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

pretty spread out....

I'll own this move either way, but you know what, I'm voting Pickle to put us at the same spot were were last night before sanchez was brought up and swung to, just to see how things pan out with 30 minutes to go.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Ragnarok why me?  

I explained the voting and ignoring from earlier.  But aside from that...

You're off.  Even your responses to me seemed rehearsed, plastic.  Like they were what you think you should have said.  You said a number of the right things, but it seems faked.  I don't feel any of the PR energy that you get when you really get into a game.  

18 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm not hiding behind anything - I've basically painted the ksj wagon, and I'm sticking to it. Matts, Dingo, ksj and Malf were my only reads, and I wasn't backing away from them under any circumstances.

12 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I don't move my vote much early in games.  That said, given that I don't think my vote on you is going to matter hide nor hair right now, and I'm content to come back to it on a later day, I'm amenable to moving it if it saves both Matts and Dome because, as I stated a few pages back, I believe both are town that got caught up in going at one another.  My sole reservation there is that I'm not confident in the slightest that Dome isn't just going to keep tunneling moving forward and mafia would be content to keep him alive just so he could continue creating drama/distractions (i.e. activity they could hide within).  I'd prefer an utley lynch to ksj.

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ll be genuinely shocked if Malfatron is Town.

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

After rereading yeh posts after matts claimed I would tend to agree. 

Malf fought hard against it and was the first to bring up the potential of a roleblock....then dome started to back him up.

Ultimately malf said he was an aveneger as did dome bit the fact that pushed the roleblock hard first makes me believe they both could be together 

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

we have a night phase to argue if double vote is town and what the F happened with portal night 1.  

Malf

We messed up D1. Lets not repeat the mistake.

Malf isn’t addressing me talking about him for a while now.  Doesn’t want to risk the thread fight near the deadline.

Utley is lower risk, greater condemnation, and is unlikely to contribute, though.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

And my power finally came back on. Luckily the tornado weakened before it got to me in KC. Early estimate is it was an F5 due to it being about a mile wide.

Now to catch up....

Good to know you're okay!

Archived