Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm somewhat here, dome.  At the poker table, checking in on my phone

I just realized it's friday lmao. 

I'm worked with the person I normally work with monday, working the shift I usually work monday and it's messed with me all day.

"Guys come on, pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeee lynch me!"

"Well maybe, first we have to do with these green civs. We just need Captain America to stop going after the black civs first."

"Please for the love of god just lynch me already..."

"Well maybe, first everybody finish claiming. Let's get it out there."

"I just want to be lynched guys."

"Alright fine we'll lynch you."

"Yeah whatever, I wasn't even trying to get lynched anyways."

As everybody is still deliberating, a giant blue explosion rips through the crowd. Everybody scatters and the day phase is over. However, a few determined individuals want to end this day phase right. They go after their top guy, Dome. They surround him, getting ready to throw hands as chaos swirls around them. Dome takes one look at his attackers and knows he's outnumbered. He looks up and flies away, escaping the lynch.

Day 5 has ended early and Night 5 has begun. You have until 8:30 AM EST tomorrow morning to send me your night moves.

@Forge, @squire12, @ET80, @Dome, @DingoLadd, @Counselor, @Malfatron, @Pickle Rick, @TheKillerNacho, @Tk3, @SwAg, @Matts4313, @MD4L, @mission27

Night 5 has begun, make sure you get your moves in

Also to note: I may consider extending the night deadline due to the weekend and unexpected start of the night phase. It'll depend on how many moves I get in by tomorrow morning.

Archived