Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

If this final night was 3 votes dome, 1 vote matts, do avengers win right then? or did Dome have another life?

Dome would have survived lynch's in perpetuity until someone role blocked him (or if he had voted for Dingo, Dingo could have blown him up). As Matts said, it was an active move that Dome was performing, and it could have been role blocked (that's why when being tracked, it showed Dome visiting himself). He had different abilities he could choose from - he just kept choosing lynch proof lol. 

Just now, Forge said:

Dome would have survived lynch's in perpetuity until someone role blocked him (or if he had voted for Dingo, Dingo could have blown him up). As Matts said, it was an active move that Dome was performing, and it could have been role blocked (that's why when being tracked, it showed Dome visiting himself). He had different abilities he could choose from - he just kept choosing lynch proof lol. 

as matts said.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

No. I would've survived that night. 

what was the true nature of your role?

like non-consecutive protections or something?

or could make someone unlynchable the following day?

I did enjoy the back and forth from matts.  When he was citing me for his position, I was just "swag."  Whenever Dome cited me, or I said something matts didn't like, I was "non-Town SwAg."

28 minutes ago, Dome said:

Oh and the way I had to kill @Malfatron for messing with my moves was downright impressive.

Gonna have to toot my own horn on that one. That dude scares the hell out of me when I'm mafia. 

yeah, you got me.

but i did think you were scum as well. 

but i figured you didnt think i trusted you and that i would move you again. i was trying to  make my nacho move so obvious that you would think i was feinting.

you beat me in the WIFOM war, and props to you

i moved nacho to nacho and pickle to pickle.

damn pickle. i actually did think he was scum and intentionally left mafia alive and lynched matts instead because there were too many avengers.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

was matts actually a skrull?

you are missing his point that he was almost kinda correct about part of the process in a 15 point layout, just wrong on the Matts part and we ended up lynching mission the day after we lynched Swag anyway.  If we lynch Mission first, swag goes next.  The order is irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

what was the true nature of your role?

like non-consecutive protections or something?

or could make someone unlynchable the following day?

I could make myself hitproof at night, or lynchproof for the next day, or make our hit at night.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I still blame Dingo

I'm gonna explain that. I thought Dome was on my lynch train and was gonna kill him....turns out he wasn't so I had to kill ET or Matts or Counselor. 

ET wasn't confirmed town at that point (at least from my reading) and I knew Matts was Black Panther so ET got smashed. 

I also had to kill someone, I'm not gonna deny I effed up but it wasn't to get out of the game. 

@squire12 I baited you to hit me with that quote and it worked. I then was going to redirect you to Swag or Matts, I can’t remember. Unfortunately @Malfatron Redirected me away from you and you smoked me. I was going to have the rest of the team lynch me the next day hoping to buy them time since I wasn’t going to be able to invest as much as I wanted to after the tornado. Thanks @rackcs for an awesome game! Congrats to Matt for making me feel better about myself!

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Matts had the right of it in how it was going to end. But you know, he self voted LOL

15 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

lol

was this a vote?

we lost based on this? lol

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

You did well. It's really hard for town to win when one of us gets Modkilled, one of us blows up another, one of us self votes to lynch at the end, and a few people who simply didn't play well at all. 

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

the hoards of the dead want to justify their deaths by villainizing those who made the mistakes in killing them..

matts was the one screaming the right answer in the end game... he effed up huge by bolding his name, but he was in the right of what needed to be done.

I still don't care what swag says.. our wincon was to defeat all threats to earth. Just because he says he isn't a threat doesn't mean we could let him live.

All I have got to say, Directly from Host in my inbox (albeit about moves):

I won't try to trip you up over any technicalities

@rackcs had the wrong VC. He should have given a chance to correct it. For such a wonderful game, that was a panzy ish ending. 

Still think the host is awesome. Still think it was an incredible game. But that was bush-league.

Also, thanks @Counselor for motivating me the night before so that we could win the game with out a stupid ending. 4 gold stars. 

Archived