2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You forgot QB to replace your boy Carr, one of the worst QBs in the league, and biggest p**** in the league by a country mile. 

He’s from Fresno so no surprise. That place is the biggest PoS on earth. Hey, aren’t you from Fresno? Sorry that you walk around in a constant s***storm. Have you had your lungs checked for feeces recently?

Also, did you know Fresno State is trash?

wow. Post out of left field , I don't even know you or wish anything bad for you. We get how some of the posters here don't care for Carr, gives our fanbase a bad name. 

Albert Einstein quote: Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent People Ignore. no biggie, just ignore negative posts that add no value to the discussion.

46 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

wow. Post out of left field , I don't even know you or wish anything bad for you. We get how some of the posters here don't care for Carr, gives our fanbase a bad name. 

Albert Einstein quote: Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent People Ignore. no biggie, just ignore negative posts that add no value to the discussion.

I think that's some great advice for everybody to put to use.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Steins Gate said:

Doesn't surprise me. I am not as high on Jeudy as others. When the combine comes around, Ruggs' speed will impress and he may end up the 1st WR off the board (though I think Lamb should be). 

CeeDee Lamb will likely be the first WR off of the board at #8 to Arizona. I can't see Ruggs being selected before Jeudy or CeeDee tbh. 

Another mock draft using TDN's tool 

Trades: 

#19 to GB for #30 & #62

#62 & #91 to NYJ for #49

Draft:

12: Henry Ruggs III | WR | Alabama

30: Kenneth Murray | LB | Oklahoma 

49: Patrick Queen | LB | LSU

80: Antoine Winfield Jr | S | Minnesota 

81: Zack Baun | Edge | Wisconsin 

111: Zack Moss | RB | Utah

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

@NCOUGHMAN was the first one on this board to mention Patrick Queen. He should be the third LB off the board tbh. He should light it up at the combine.

Pretty sure he loved all the LSU backers about a month or 6 weeks ago. Made me look at them more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, G said:

Pretty sure he loved all the LSU backers about a month or 6 weeks ago. Made me look at them more.

Queen was the top dogg tho

phillips and #45 aren’t too shabby either 

i think queen is just as good as devin from last year and goes before Murray 

Assuming Simmons, Young, Brown, Okudah, Juedy, Lamb and Ruggs are gone at 12 I am taking Kinlaw. If Shenault, Diggs and Higgins are gone at 19 Queen is my pick. 

I do not like Murray and it reinforces my opinion every time I watch. 

Take his teammate, Phillips in the 3rd. And sign Littleton. That front 7 is scary. 

Littleton - Queen - Phillips

Ferrell - Kinlaw - Hankins - Crosby

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Assuming Simmons, Young, Brown, Okudah, Juedy, Lamb and Ruggs are gone at 12 I am taking Kinlaw. If Shenault, Diggs and Higgins are gone at 19 Queen is my pick. 

I do not like Murray and it reinforces my opinion every time I watch. 

Take his teammate, Phillips in the 3rd. And sign Littleton. That front 7 is scary. 

Littleton - Queen - Phillips

Ferrell - Kinlaw - Hankins - Crosby

That is bold man! I applaud you for going outside the normal ranks. I would not want Murray at 19 either maybe at the end of the first if we trade down. Would not be particularly surprised if Queen and a few others shoot up the rankings after the combine and pro days.

i like your defense offseason strategy that would be awesome 

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Was anyone in on Queen before this past week? I haven’t hear him mentioned around here or even by a lot of the major draftniks until he killed the natty. 

Just Ncough he has the eye for the uncommon guys

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Was anyone in on Queen before this past week? I haven’t hear him mentioned around here or even by a lot of the major draftniks until he killed the natty. 

Just wait till my 2020 mock ever since I’ve started coaching I’ve been doing better evaluating prospects especially defensive ones 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Another mock draft using TDN's tool 

Trades: 

#19 to GB for #30 & #62

#62 & #91 to NYJ for #49

Draft:

12: Henry Ruggs III | WR | Alabama

30: Kenneth Murray | LB | Oklahoma 

49: Patrick Queen | LB | LSU

80: Antoine Winfield Jr | S | Minnesota 

81: Zack Baun | Edge | Wisconsin 

111: Zack Moss | RB | Utah