2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

30 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

@BayRaider why don't you like Diggs? 

I’m not claiming I just watched the all22 of every Bama game, but over a month ago I did some YouTube scouting on Diggs and I support the consensus notion that his long speed is poor and he wants nothing to do with tackling. What is it with big players (at their position) who want to finesse tackle or not be active tacklers.... drives me nuts

10 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I wanted to see his 40 to confirm what I’ve seen on tape. Like another poster said “ he’s still a 4.7 guy until he runs”. 

he has some drops in games and I wanted to see him do field work 

he is a underrated route runner moves well for a big wr and doesn’t “round out” his routes he’s very sharp. 

4.7? Dunno where anyone thinks that. Watched tons of Clemons games. He pulls away from CBS a decent amount. 

4.55 I'd say

27 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Can’t fall in love with freaks at the combine who aren’t ballers, look at Obi 

Good take. A lot of times guys can fall in love combine numbers and take projects higher than they should. Always go back to the tape if a guy jumps out to you at the combine. 

11 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Hey, maybe it’s love at first site or one of those engaged to someone you’ve been talking to online for months ....type of love affair with Claypool!

I’ve seen this on several message boards lately, guys see a Few Twitter Gif’y vids and Now Patrick Queen with his 3/4 of a years worth of starts is the best MLB prospect since Patrick Willis. 

everyone wants to say “he was my guy” when someone surprises in their rookie year or jumps up the boards before the draft. 

Im not trying to jump on BayRaider, but it is very hard to take someone serious when they jump behind a player after a fast 40 drives them to watch some “game tapes” and by game tapes I don’t mean all-22 coaches tapes I mean 3 5min highlight videos featuring some horrendous rap music sound track.

legit question: why does every highlight video Have some gold “teef’d” rapper’s inaudible “lyrics” over them.  It drives me nuts, the music is like nails on the chalk board.

This post is everything to me, thank you. People love pats on the back by saying "he was my guy, I wanted the Raiders to draft him." It's not ironic how when a player is talked about highly on twitter... the same posters bring them up in here. I laugh some times at the parroting. 

And yes, "watched tape" is a common validator in here. But we all know what that means. And I agree 1000% on the crappy rap tunes over highlight packages. Hated that for years now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This post is everything to me, thank you. People love pats on the back by saying "he was my guy, I wanted the Raiders to draft him." It's not ironic how when a player is talked about highly on twitter... the same posters bring them up in here. I laugh some times at the parroting. 

And yes, "watched tape" is a common validator in here. But we all know what that means. And I agree 1000% on the crappy rap tunes over highlight packages. Hated that for years now.

No problem , everyone deserves a pat on the back when it’s deserved once in a while.... but spot on.... 

if you tracked trendy twitter vids/comments with people posting about “my guy” you’d see the graph overlap perfectly like a DNA match 

gimme pride jr or holmes in the draft, we`re gonna get a cb in FA id bet. right now its tough to project people other than jeudy , lamb or kinlaw at 12, simmons just wont be there and I don't believe brown will either or okudah. those 3 or a slight trade back make the most sense value wise (especially the wr`s, I like kinlaw but he`s gotta have a good pro day or he`ll drop and we could have a shot at him at 19 imo) don't like any of the corners or safeties at 12, and we don't need an OT or DE that high. that's why I hope either someone slides or we trade back with someone. we`ll see. FA first.....