2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, OG_C2X said:

I disagree that speed will eat him up. He has good technique and his instincts/anticipation is pretty outstanding as is his ball skills. 

I think he would be a great fit in Oakland. 

If he’s there with our 3rd I’d consider it but I really don’t think he’s a scheme fit. He’s also basically a Round 2 lock as well. Could be the top of the 2nd Round, could be the end of 2nd Round. I’d be surprised if he went in the 1st. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

If he’s there with our 3rd I’d consider it but I really don’t think he’s a scheme fit. He’s also basically a Round 2 lock as well. Could be the top of the 2nd Round, could be the end of 2nd Round. I’d be surprised if he went in the 1st. 

I think he goes in the top 25 easily.

2 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I think he goes in the top 25 easily.

25 at the Vikings is the onlyyyy pick I could see him in the 1st with. Vikings are definitely selecting a corner. The question is which one. I have CJ Henderson going there, but none of these smaller corners have ever worked out for them so maybe they go Diggs. 

Edited by BayRaider

11 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

I'm going to have to "scout" this guy. Don't know much about him. 

I've already watched 2 1/2 minutes of highlights from his high school days and the guy looks NFL ready NLT week 1.  Just an all around really talented player, huge upgrade over DC.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I've already watched 2 1/2 minutes of highlights from his high school days and the guy looks NFL ready NLT week 1.  Just an all around really talented player, huge upgrade over DC.

Just watched this. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=james+morgan+fiu&view=detail&mid=176D8F291F441B7BE00F176D8F291F441B7BE00F&FORM=VIRE

He is fearless in the pocket and will stand and take a hit to deliver a ball. The opposite of Carr. 

His arm strength is not on Herbert or Eason level, but is definitely in the upper half of QBs coming out. He is not overly athletic but can move well enough. Can go through progressions. 

I like him already. Will watch more when I have time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

not surprised by this , ive mentioned him and Gordon a cpl times, and for the record `im not touting it as a"my guy " thing, just makes sense. hurts , him and Gordon are decent mid round prospects to look at.

17 minutes ago, Jerry said:

there it is …..the daily fall outta my chair laughing post! thank you kind sir! totally hilarious,lmfao!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

there it is …..the daily fall outta my chair laughing post! thank you kind sir! totally hilarious,lmfao!!

Crazy thing is tho these rookies are so young you can watch their high school game cut ups/ highlights if you have apps like Hudl. Some even have high school games on YouTube

this is true, dammit man, why not when we were in hs, it`d be so easy to re watch games. would be awesome. I don't know anybody except one person from my playing days that might have some old vhs tapes of our games.lol tech is cool and stinks at the same time.lol 

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Jaylon Johnson better 

Ahh, a rare agreement. Even though it’s just your Fresno Bias showing. 

I have an Early 2nd Round Grade on Diggs and Early/Mid 2nd Round Grade on Johnson. 

Johnson is basically a perfect fit for our defense. Very physical press guy and in the run game. Solid coverage as well. Although I don’t think he’s a year one starter, he still has some issues to work out. 

He is basically Rock Ya-Sin from last year, although I think Ya-Sin is better. 

10 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

this is true, dammit man, why not when we were in hs, it`d be so easy to re watch games. would be awesome. I don't know anybody except one person from my playing days that might have some old vhs tapes of our games.lol tech is cool and stinks at the same time.lol 

This new generation man lol 

my sons first ever pop Warner game is on YouTube lol the full dam game lol 6 years ago when he was 10. 

I love hudl tho makes coaching a lil bit easier. Tape doesn’t lie and my players know I’ll put them on blast. And they can’t argue it. When I was in hs we didn’t have film study lol just chalkboards 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Just watched this. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=james+morgan+fiu&view=detail&mid=176D8F291F441B7BE00F176D8F291F441B7BE00F&FORM=VIRE

He is fearless in the pocket and will stand and take a hit to deliver a ball. The opposite of Carr. 

His arm strength is not on Herbert or Eason level, but is definitely in the upper half of QBs coming out. He is not overly athletic but can move well enough. Can go through progressions. 

I like him already. Will watch more when I have time.

I knew he was going to start being talked about, He looks like the kind of guy Gruden would like.