2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I think Hamler and Reagor are super underrated "speed" guys who we can trade up into the 2nd and land. Lamb is just an animal. His mindset alone is elite. He also reminds me of Allen Robinson, who's probably the most underrated WR in the NFL right now.

For sure. If you just want speed, go for one of those 2. I really like Reagor actually. Ruggs is more well rounded however. 

Lamb is my favorite for what you said... elite mindset. He's an absolute dog and plays like. Great hands and a solid route runner as well. 

Same reason I like Shenault if not for his injuries. Guys is physical and brings it to defenders. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

His feet move like magic and his hips are loser than and off strip Vegas slot machine. Best CB I've seen in awhile. In elite tier status of CBs that have come out. You could make a case he's the best overall player in this draft. 

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Okudah is like prime Chris Harris right out of the box. Elite body type for "my" kind of corner (5-10-6 feet), super fluid hips, great ball skills, physical, great technique, intelligent. He has it all.

Which is why he is going top 5 and likely #3 to Detroit, especially with all this talk of trading Slay. Are you guys prepared to really give up both 1sts + a lot more for Okudah? Because I'm not

• Like 1

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Which is why he is going top 5 and likely #3 to Detroit, especially with all this talk of trading Slay. Are you guys prepared to really give up both 1sts + a lot more for Okudah? Because I'm not

Hell no. Absolutely not. I just love that Gruden quote. "Hey man are you from planet earth?"

I spat out my coffee.

• Like 1

Just now, Geezy said:

give me Lamb at 12, hes a dog at WR and someone that wants the rock when its crunch time. hes gonna be a legit #1!!!

Jeudy reminds me too much of Coop

Lamb, Ruggs, Jeudy for me 

Jeudy was going to AZ IMO before the Hopkins trade. Now I feel like he's ours if we want him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

For sure. If you just want speed, go for one of those 2. I really like Reagor actually. Ruggs is more well rounded however. 

Lamb is my favorite for what you said... elite mindset. He's an absolute dog and plays like. Great hands and a solid route runner as well. 

Same reason I like Shenault if not for his injuries. Guys is physical and brings it to defenders. 

Probably the minority, but if we took Shenault at 12, wouldn’t be any complaint from me. 

7 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Probably the minority, but if we took Shenault at 12, wouldn’t be any complaint from me. 

The odds Shenault would be there 19 is basically 99.99999%. So if Mike/Gruden love him, it’d be 19. And it’s probable he’s drafted in the 2nd. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The odds Shenault would be there 19 is basically 99.99999%. So if Mike/Gruden love him, it’d be 19. And it’s probable he’s drafted in the 2nd. 

They won't touch Shenault with the core injury. He could be a steal in the 2nd but he's not a 1st round value rn.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

They won't touch Shenault with the core injury. He could be a steal in the 2nd but he's not a 1st round value rn.

I fully 100% agree. I was trying to sound as nice as possible about it... but that was the best I could do. Shenault will be taken Mid-Late 2nd imo. 

18 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This is why I want Lamb.  Remember in ‘17 (I think) when we played KC in that thriller of a game that wouldn’t end?  To me Lamb=Crabtree and Cooper=Jeudy.  We kept going to Crabtree to win the game.  Lamb is that alpha WR who you can trust will make the play.  He’s going to man up and make the play in crunch time.

• Like 2