2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

18 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

well humble beast I saying he’s gonna.  That’s why i questioned it.

It’s Humble Beast. And even if it wasn’t, you don’t have to get dramatic over everything. You have no idea how teams have their big boards. You could see a guy like Gross-Matos or Chiasson go in the Top 10 and I wouldn’t be surprised honestly. 

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

It’s Humble Beast. And even if it wasn’t, you don’t have to get dramatic over everything. You have no idea how teams have their big boards. You could see a guy like Gross-Matos or Chiasson go in the Top 10 and I wouldn’t be surprised honestly. 

Lmao your such a joke!  Let’s go over exactly what happened:

HB: Delpit’s going inside #10

JK: to who?

Raider4life: No one (quotes JK)

and I reply ....

JK: well HB said someone is taking him top 10, im not saying that

where’s the dramatic behavior?  HB has a hunch he’s going way higher than he’s projected,,, which is fine.... I’m just curious where he thinks he’d go.  I wasn’t being a ******.  I was simply curious what he was thinking.

classic BayRaider hyperbole and drama starting.  I wasn’t talking to you so unless you save something POSITIVE to add to the conversation get lost.  You’ve been mad all day cuz your mock wasn’t praised.

Edited by jimkelly02
I can’t not believe they bleeped out a non swear word
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Lmao your such a joke!  Let’s go over exactly what happened:

HB: Delpit’s going inside #10

JK: to who?

Raider4life: No one (quotes JK)

and I reply ....

JK: well HB said someone is taking him top 10, im not saying that

where’s the dramatic behavior?  HB has a hunch he’s going way higher than he’s projected,,, which is fine.... I’m just curious where he thinks he’d go.  I wasn’t being a ******.  I was simply curious what he was thinking.

classic BayRaider hyperbole and drama starting.  I wasn’t talking to you so unless you save something POSITIVE to add to the conversation get lost.  You’ve been mad all day cuz your mock wasn’t praised.

Dude, listen to yourself.

Not taking this bait. You need to calm down. 

Literally dramatic over everything you disagree with. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Dude, listen to yourself.

Not taking this bait. You need to calm down. 

Literally dramatic over everything you disagree with. 

This is where the problem lies.... You!

I wasn’t even disagreeing with @Humble_Beast!

He said something interesting (delpit will go top 10) and I asked for more information!

The you and your little man complex came raging into our conversation trying to start a problem.

your The only person on here that I can’t stand.  I have no issue with @Humble_Beast, in fact I like what he says most of the time.... which is why I was talking to him.

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

This is where the problem lies.... You!

I wasn’t even disagreeing with @Humble_Beast!

He said something interesting (delpit will go top 10) and I asked for more information!

The you and your little man complex came raging into our conversation trying to start a problem.

your The only person on here that I can’t stand.  I have no issue with @Humble_Beast, in fact I like what he says most of the time.... which is why I was talking to him.

Ok. 

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’m Still interested to know where Delpit could go as high as.

You can’t let him have his opinion? You’re clearly worked up over it. As you are with everything you disagree with. 

Man, you wouldn’t survive one day over on Raider-Forum. 80% have some pretty extreme takes and 90% agree Carr needs to go. This forum is very, very mild. Be grateful. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You can’t let him have his opinion? You’re clearly worked up over it. As you are with everything you disagree with. 

Man, you wouldn’t survive one day over on Raider-Forum. 80% have some pretty extreme takes and 90% agree Carr needs to go. This forum is very, very mild. Be grateful. 

Lmaooooo I survived 5 years in Level 4 prison I think I can handle a Internet forum.  But you sure must be a real tough guy online.... like your trying to portray now.  

what don’t you understand: I’m not disagreeing with HB!  It’s not even a matter of him being allowed to have his opinion....  he certainly is! But he said something interesting and I inquired for more of his take.

you just want to start a fight.  You keep saying I’m mad and overreacting.  But in reality I’m just laughing at you.... like usual.