2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

28 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

ya know... I know chris trapasso is a professional writer but I gotta laugh a little when I see his latest mock and you have derrick brown falling to the jags at 20? I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.....in mine... no flippin way that happens. he had us taking ruggs over lamb...ok ,whatever. but if he thinks for a second mayock and gruden will pass on brown not once but again at 19? c`mon man! lol! h*ll , even if you didn't want the player...im 1000% certain the phone would be ringing.lol probably at 12 before 19! lmao!

I'm telling you if Derrick Brown falls to 12, you run to the podium. And then again to trade up from 19 for a WR.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm telling you if Derrick Brown falls to 12, you run to the podium. And then again to trade up from 19 for a WR.

100% agreed here. Derrick Brown at 12 is a no brainer. 

With Jeudy, Ruggs, and Lamb gone before 19 though (and too expensive to trade up), I’d rather CB Jaylon Johnson here. Not much difference from the next range of receivers, and you can get a good one in the Mid 2nd. 

Package 80/81 to the Mid 2nd and grab a WR. Should be a ton of guys available. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

100% agreed here. Derrick Brown at 12 is a no brainer. 

With Jeudy, Ruggs, and Lamb gone before 19 though (and too expensive to trade up), I’d rather CB Jaylon Johnson here. Not much difference from the next range of receivers, and you can get a good one in the Mid 2nd. 

Package 80/81 to the Mid 2nd and grab a WR. Should be a ton of guys available. 

Agree to disagree, but only because I have a hunch that one of my "boys" will be there at CB in the 3rd.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Agree to disagree, but only because I have a hunch that one of my "boys" will be there at CB in the 3rd.

Interesting. 

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

As it should.Some teams were wanting it to get pushed back. 

I fully agree the draft should go on. These GMs shouldn’t be whining. Scout the old fashion way, with tape! Interviews, Private Work Outs, and Physicals are a Modern Day Luxury bonus. They should be lucky they had the combine. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Interesting. 

I fully agree the draft should go on. These GMs shouldn’t be whining. Scout the old fashion way, with tape! Interviews, Private Work Outs, and Physicals are a Modern Day Luxury bonus. They should be lucky they had the combine. 

More specifically, I think Pride Jr. or Dantzler will drop to 80.

Good, I'm looking forward to the draft.

• Like 1

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

More specifically, I think Pride Jr. or Dantzler will drop to 80.

Good, I'm looking forward to the draft.

Not a huge fan of Pride Jr, and no thanks to Dantzler with his 4.64 40. Chiefs will eat Dantzler alive. Dantzler is a prospect that has been overrated by analytic sites like PFF, because they just grade the film and don’t take size/speed into account what so ever. Agree to disagree though, no issues. 

I’d gladly take AJ Terrell over Kristian Fulton and CJ Henderson. However, while Terrell is a good tackler, he’s not a “dog”. Jaylon Johnson is just a straight up dog. I’d be fine with wither guy though. Johnson at 19 or Terrell with a trade back.