2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Still babbling about non sense I see. Keep me freshly on your mind buddy. 

I just troll in between YouTube videos before bed....  your the one who spazzed out because he has so much pent up hostility that he entered someone else’s conversation and ended up looking dumb?

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

I just troll in between YouTube videos before bed....  your the one who spazzed out because he has so much pent up hostility that he entered someone else’s conversation and ended up looking dumb?

Lol I’m spazzed out? I’m barely responding to you. You’re the one typing long angry, super emotional rants obsessing over complete non-sense. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Lol I’m spazzed out? I’m barely responding to you. You’re the one typing long angry, super emotional rants obsessing over complete non-sense. 

Yes I’m super emotional.... as I laugh at you! 
and yes it is complete nonsense! I was asking a valid question of another member and you interjected yourself into a conversation.... didn’t read it correctly.... acted like a fool.... and still thinks he’s right long after it’s been established i wasn’t giving the guy an attitude.

Still much prefer Jaylon Johnson but AJ Terrell is really growing on me. Solid coverage. He’s definitely no Okudah or Henderson in coverage... but he’s better than Fulton and Gladney. A lot better than Fulton. He also has great size, 4.4 speed, and one of the most important aspects: He’s a great tackler. He’s probably the best CB in this class when it comes to defending the screen. He snuffs that out with a tackle for no-gain almost every time. 

I still think 19 is a little rich and would prefer a trade down to 26-27. But even at 19, I’d still be on board if Mayock has him rated that highly. 

LV 14.
CeeDee Lamb
WR Oklahoma
trade icon
LV 43.
Xavier McKinney
S Alabama
trade icon
LV 54.
Jaylon Johnson
CB Utah
trade icon
LV 80.
Jalen Hurts
QB Oklahoma

LV 81.
Tyler Biadasz
C Wisconsin

LV 87.
Willie Gay Jr.
OLB Mississippi State
trade icon
LV 91.
Chase Claypool
WR Notre Dame

LV 121.
Eno Benjamin
RB Arizona State

LV 159.
Shaun Bradley
ILB Temple

2021 TB 3rd  
    2021 JAX 3rd  
    2021 MIN 4th

Just missed on Terrell who went #41 but I am not complaining about McKinney and Johnson.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Agree that’s be a reach of epic proportion. Who is your target at 19 though? Seems like you hate everyone at that spot, like literally. 

It's a bad spot honestly given the Raiders need. I'm hoping one of the top end defenders drops to 12 and they can grab WR at 19 ideally.

If they take WR at 12 and can't trade off 19, give me Murray (who I think Mayock is all over) to round out the LB spot and become the eventual leader of the defense. Also like Queen and Baun as a wild card.

If reaching for CB - Johnson is the best scheme fit and agree he has a shot to be a great one. Long, physical press man corner with upside. I like Gladney as well. (would love either with a trade back. If reaching for Safety - McKinney

Murray, Queen, Johnson McKinney, Baun - Unless someone unexpected like a Kinlaw dropped to 19. 

• Like 3

That would be a solid haul for sure.nice job. Doesn’t have to be my guys for me to really like this draft. Ceedee at 14? Awesome! 2 very good prospects for the secondary. 3 potential starters (maybe gay at strong side?) 5 solid backups if not (gay, hurts, Claypool, Benjamin, biadasz) I’ll take that anyway.👍👍

46 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

I think there are enough alphas on this defense, I’m not personally going to put an emphasis on getting a guy like that. I’ll take a quiet hard worker if he’s got the talent. 

I don't think the player has to be an alpha. But they have to be physical players on defense. They shipped Conley out because he wasn't a physical player. Didn't like to tackle. That's why I don't see guys like Delpit or Henderson being options.

Delpit is a leader on the field. But he flat out doesn't fit the scheme. He's a single high safety only. Not interchangeable and can't play in the box. 

4 hours ago, drfrey13 said:
LV 14.
CeeDee Lamb
WR Oklahoma
trade icon
LV 43.
Xavier McKinney
S Alabama
trade icon
LV 54.
Jaylon Johnson
CB Utah
trade icon
LV 80.
Jalen Hurts
QB Oklahoma

LV 81.
Tyler Biadasz
C Wisconsin

LV 87.
Willie Gay Jr.
OLB Mississippi State
trade icon
LV 91.
Chase Claypool
WR Notre Dame

LV 121.
Eno Benjamin
RB Arizona State

LV 159.
Shaun Bradley
ILB Temple

2021 TB 3rd  
    2021 JAX 3rd  
    2021 MIN 4th

Just missed on Terrell who went #41 but I am not complaining about McKinney and Johnson.

Love it!  I’ve been saying the 19 for 34 and 44 is the trade down we need!

love you got extra picks for ‘21, 2 awesome WRs, CB, S, RB2, Biadasz (a maulers at G/C), 2 LBs!, wow!

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

I don't think the player has to be an alpha. But they have to be physical players on defense. They shipped Conley out because he wasn't a physical player. Didn't like to tackle. That's why I don't see guys like Delpit or Henderson being options.

Delpit is a leader on the field. But he flat out doesn't fit the scheme. He's a single high safety only. Not interchangeable and can't play in the box. 

Who do you like at safety if not Delpit?

McKinney?