2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Just now, BayRaider said:

Getting annoyed would be the same thing as sensitive. You cant get annoyed on an internet forum unless you are deeply sensitive.

Being sensitive is someone that is extremely easily: irritable, annoyed, or negatively emotional.

Ohhh no Mr. Literally im using the Webster’s dictionary definition...

Sensitive is when someone takes it personal,,, aka their opinion is now considered wrong

Annoyed... is when the person knows he’s right and the nonesense he’s hearing is so unbelievable he can’t comprehend how facts and data aren’t getting thru to the other person....

nice try tho Webster 

Just now, dante9876 said:

It all had to do with qb play and play calling. 

I don’t know if I’d say all.... obviously it had some to do with it.... the degree is up for debate.  The thing is though DPJ was the most impressive WR on that roster. Nico Collins was far more impressive and even Ronnie Bell was at times.  DPJ and Tarik Black, which has its own list of reasons, never really stood out.

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Not my fault you guys get sensitive. Usually mind my own business and you gentlemen outraged over some opinion. Not even just disagreeing, but outraged and super superrrr dramatic.

I’d just like to know 2 things and im likely done for the day....

1.  Do you really believe what you say or is it just ****e talking?

2.  Do you act like this in public too? Or is this just some anonymous internet “shtick”  your running with?

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’d just like to know 2 things and im likely done for the day....

1.  Do you really believe what you say or is it just ****e talking?

2.  Do you act like this in public too? Or is this just some anonymous internet “shtick”  your running with?

This is literal proof you're sensitive. I've stopped replying. You're still emotional. You're still quoting me. Just like the 5 emotional PM's with zero response from me.

It's an internet forum bro. And not everyone are gonna have the same opinions. Get over it and move on.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

This is literal proof you're sensitive. I've stopped replying. You're still emotional. You're still quoting me. Just like the 5 emotional PM's with zero response from me.

It's an internet forum bro. And not everyone are gonna have the same opinions. Get over it and move on.

it’s not being sensitive, it’s just me jabbing away at you like you do to so many people.  
and let’s stop lying and saying I sent you 5 PM’s that weren’t replied to.  You know darn well you sent a long message and I sent 4 messages all back to back, with each one having a separate response to a topic you made in previous PM.  They all came within minutes of each other.

Your insults/responses are so much like Jordan Love’s passes.....

not accurate 

I wouldn't go by stats on Fulton. Every time I see his game tape, he's getting regularly beat, looks to panic constantly trying to catch up, and rarely ever turns his head around in coverage unless it's the last millisecond. I've given him four separate looks now.

PFF on corners is one of my least favorite things.

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I wouldn't go by stats on Fulton. Every time I see his game tape, he's getting regularly beat, looks to panic constantly trying to catch up, and rarely ever turns his head around in coverage unless it's the last millisecond. I've given him four separate looks now.

PFF on corners is one of my least favorite things.

Looks to panic? Interesting take... literally every decent scouting Report says he doesn’t panic, it’s one of his best traits.

he led college football with 20 forced incompletions ....

70 targets: 31 receptions, 453 yds, 3 td’s

that doesn’t really match your opinions 

Is there any chance that Henderson could become even an average tackler? Or a valid excuse for why he avoided tackles?  
I really want to like the guy for #19 but he just rubs me the wrong way on film when it comes to tackling.  If we can’t trade down and he’s there at 19 it’s not a bad pick if your only considering his coverage,,, but that tackling ugh it makes me want to take him off my board.

17 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Looks to panic? Interesting take... literally every decent scouting Report says he doesn’t panic, it’s one of his best traits.

he led college football with 20 forced incompletions ....

70 targets: 31 receptions, 453 yds, 3 td’s

that doesn’t really match your opinions 

Watch the tape. He's always playing catch up and also never ever looks at the ball. DJ Hayden all over again, no thanks.

Don't get me wrong, he's a Pro-Bowl Level CB in the slot. On the outside, he will not succeed in the NFL.

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Watch the tape. He's always playing catch up and also never ever looks at the ball. DJ Hayden all over again, no thanks.

Don't get me wrong, he's a Pro-Bowl Level CB in the slot. On the outside, he will not succeed in the NFL.

The famous “watch the tape” makes another appearance.  I don’t love Fulton but it seems the experts have a much different option then you.

”will not succeed in the nfl” on the outside.... we got a 2fer! First “watch runs tapd”’ then Hyperbole.  The perfect BR post.

15 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Is there any chance that Henderson could become even an average tackler? Or a valid excuse for why he avoided tackles?  
I really want to like the guy for #19 but he just rubs me the wrong way on film when it comes to tackling.  If we can’t trade down and he’s there at 19 it’s not a bad pick if your only considering his coverage,,, but that tackling ugh it makes me want to take him off my board.

I think there's a chance. But I also think being an "average tackler" means something different for corners. I think most CBs in the league are below average tacklers compared to other defenders. Henderson has fluid movement skills so he had the ability to be in the right position to tackle in open space. His willingness to tackle is his biggest hinderence. 

4 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

The famous “watch the tape” makes another appearance.  I don’t love Fulton but it seems the experts have a much different option then you.

”will not succeed in the nfl” on the outside.... we got a 2fer! First “watch runs tapd”’ then Hyperbole.  The perfect BR post.

If the experts were right all the time, there’d be no such thing as a 50% bust rate in the 1st Round and 50% boom rate in the 2nd Round. 

That’s what this forum is here for, opinions. 

Here you go, getting dramatic and sensitive, again. 

You literally can’t help yourself from sounding sensitive and dramatic. You get sensitive so easily. 

Edited by BayRaider

Also what experts are you referring to @jimkelly02 ? Hope it’s not PFF. They are no different than you or I. Literally. Five guys from a football forum who decided to make stats in 2008. 

Or are you referring to media sites like SI, Bleacher Report, Walter Football, CBS Media guys, etc?

The only former NFL scout as far as I’m aware of that posts his rankings is Daniel Jeremiah. He has Fulton 41st the last time I checked his rankings. Although it’s been a while since I checked.