2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

8 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

With you on the defense. Here's to hoping Brown, Okudah, or Simmons fall to 12.

A top D is also the reason why I still want Murray at 19. I know we added 2 LBs already, but I think Murray can be a stud leader on defense.

I want that dog mentality on both sides. Lamb has that, he would do wonders for this offense. For this exact reason, I am not a huge fan of Henderson. I just cant with a football player that doesnt want to hit.

We have 2 of the 3 LB positions set and yes we have a hole but LB is not and impact position like CB. 

We have a major hole at CB and I have a hard time believing we go into the season with our current CB's.  If we go Murray at 19 what do we do about the CB across from Mullen?

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Once again, for the 80th time we’ve got into an argument, he’s batting 1.000 starting it. He edited out his insult, but he quoted me first in a character-assassination type way. I’m not gonna sit around and let someone take a shot at my credibility and also insult me. 

I’m not the issue here. Never have been. That would be him. I’m not derailing the thread and never quote him first attacking his credibility, attacking his character, or insulting him. 

😂😂😂 I'm done. 

• Like 3

My favorite 3rd rounder in Michael Pittman has been boosting his stock all offseason, started to think he goes in the 2nd. People sleeping on Bryan Edwards, he's hurt so he can't boost up his stock at the moment. Elite Size, Ball Skills, Quick, is not limited with route running, only 21 and started all 4 years in the SEC

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/bryan-edwards?id=32194544-5715-7935-d52c-2e0bf57adf37

From PFN

Any buzz on the Las Vegas Raiders with either pick? I know GM Mike Mayock likes to keep things air tight.
They would prefer a wide receiver at 12 if the guy they want is available. I expect the Raiders to select several receivers over the initial three rounds. And while everyone expects the Raiders to take a corner in round one, I’m told right now there is a good possibility they select QB Jordan Love with the 19th selection, if he’s is still available. They wouldn’t have to throw Love into the fire immediately and could develop him with the QB’s presently on the depth chart.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

From PFN

Any buzz on the Las Vegas Raiders with either pick? I know GM Mike Mayock likes to keep things air tight.
They would prefer a wide receiver at 12 if the guy they want is available. I expect the Raiders to select several receivers over the initial three rounds. And while everyone expects the Raiders to take a corner in round one, I’m told right now there is a good possibility they select QB Jordan Love with the 19th selection, if he’s is still available. They wouldn’t have to throw Love into the fire immediately and could develop him with the QB’s presently on the depth chart.

LOL keep dreaming.  Not happening.... #fakenews

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

From PFN

Would have no issues with Love at 19. All the picks at 19 are a gamble anyways when you look at them. Why not gamble on a QB?

I don’t think Love lasts until Pick 19 though. 

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

From PFN

I felt like last year, our first was very predictable. Everyone knew we lacked pass rush and we went edge. I guess the shocker was Ferrell over Josh Allen, and everyone mocked Jacobs to the Raiders

15 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

My first choice is Lamb and Terrell.

If Henderson goes at 12, then I would prefer a number of receivers over Jefferson (Shenault, Reagor, Aiyuk, maybe Pittman). I wouldn't take Jefferson, or most of the receivers projected to be available at 19, in the first round. I would prefer another position or, ideally, a trade back.

If Lamb is not there do we go Jeudy?  I would rather go D than Jeudy.

The thing about our draft is that with 2 first and 3 thirds . We really could do about anything. We all know we need help in wr and cb the most. The only way I see us moving up is for cb. And that if he falls past 6 which I do not see happening. Could we trade back from 12 yes but if we do I can almost guarantee that we will not see the top 3 wr. So I think we stay put and   Take who ever they think will help us the most. At 19 is where I think we do move back. Maybe even out of the first. In the second I think we have options at cb. In the 3 I like to pick up another lb, rb and wr. Dye from Oregon people’s Jones from Michigan and it would be great if dobbins from Ohio state was there

7 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

We have 2 of the 3 LB positions set and yes we have a hole but LB is not and impact position like CB. 

We have a major hole at CB and I have a hard time believing we go into the season with our current CB's.  If we go Murray at 19 what do we do about the CB across from Mullen?

Ideally we trade back at 19 and pick up extra picks. But as it is, I personally don't see the value at 19 for a CB. I'm not a fan of Henderson, and Johnson's injury history I am wary of.  AJ Terrell would be my pick if we go that way. 

You're right, major hole at CB, and I dont see a player on the team to start along Mullen.  I guess in my opinion Murray would be BPA without a trade back, and I'd rather take that then reach on a player. 

In my head, if we take Murray at 19, I'd package a 3rd and 5th to move up into 2nd to grab Terrell or Johnson. 

A draft of Lamb, Murray, Terrell, a safety, and rb would be A+ to me.