2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

2 minutes ago, roi34 said:

yeah would give us room to cut bait with Williams and sign a CB with that money or other area of need. Or re-sign another guy too. 

Lamb / Ruggs / Renfrow / Waller 

Jacobs / New RB 

You'd be hard pressed to find a better young skill position group than that in the league. However I think we come away with 1 WR in the first round then another in the 3rd.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

You'd be hard pressed to find a better young skill position group than that in the league. However I think we come away with 1 WR in the first round then another in the 3rd.

course its the smarter path, just having fun! 

CB would be the better choice and trying to get into late 2nd for a clayborn or something at WR or similar. 

ok, so I sent this to cough yesterday while we were pm-ing and I kinda like it, most names are the same. first off, everybody should know id prefer a trade down at 19. but this would be if we have to sit still. secondly, I believe in building from the trenches out, however imo the players brought in or resigned have us pretty set there (I`d like to bring back Jordan to complete the d-line and his versatility is highly useful) so I`m gonna stay away from the trenches and go skill players exclusively. btw, im double dipping at wr….and cb ok?

12-lamb- of course.lol/

19-j.johnson- not sold on this however....to be continued.lol

80- reggie robinson-cb- I`ll give credit to cough he mentioned this guy before I read this article, seems like a definite solid prospect.

81-devin DuVernay- speed and built like a RB, great value ,think he`ll be a very solid pro at the least.

90-logan Wilson- potential solb. rt now at the very least he`ll prolly be slid depth and a good st`er

rnd4- perine-everyone here knows I like him.lol

rnd 5- tanner muse- another guy me and cough like, could grow into lber or in the box safety (swiss army knife)

only pick I might change is the 5th for Gordon or morgan if chucky just HAS to have a QB.lol

yes im hoping love is there at 19....so we can auction off that pick to the highest bidder!

I know, trenches , trenches ,trenches. like I said were good there for this year imo.

• Like 2

12. CeeDee Lamb | WR | Oklahoma

19. AJ Terrell | CB | Clemson 

80. Jonathan Greenard | Edge | Florida

81. Cam Akers | RB | Florida State

91. Logan Wilson | LB | Wyoming

121. Tyler Johnson | WR | Minnesota

159. James Lynch | DL | Baylor

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

If you're not in love with any of the WR, the 12th pick in this years class is pretty meh. If we're going defense there it's likely going to be Kinlaw or Henderson, neither of whom I love at that spot in terms of value. If we're really set on waiting on WR, I'd prefer a trade up to go get Okudah or Brown. 

In an ideal world Detroit trades down to 6 with the Chargers. And then we could send #12 (1200), #80 (190), and a 2021 2nd round pick to the Lions for the 6th pick. 

That's what I want. The Raiders secondary could be scary.

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

12. CeeDee Lamb | WR | Oklahoma

19. AJ Terrell | CB | Clemson 

80. Jonathan Greenard | Edge | Florida

81. Cam Akers | RB | Florida State

91. Logan Wilson | LB | Wyoming

121. Tyler Johnson | WR | Minnesota

159. James Lynch | DL | Baylor

I could get behind that no problem. don't know if Johnson would be there in the 4th, but if he was.....id be on it like a duck on a june bug.lol

9 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Matt Miller said he has heard that CeeDee Lamb is the number 1 WR on the Raiders board.

Mocked CeeDee to the Raiders at 12

19. Trevon Diggs 

If there is a CB I'm taking aside from AJ its Diggs. He is the best press corner in the draft. No one does it better than him and he is built exactly how PG and the Raiders have always liked. 

With the quality, depth and lack of superstar at WR they all will fall in the draft.  Teams can fill holes early in the draft and still pick up a quality WR in the later rounds.

Edited by Bitty 2.0

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

19. Trevon Diggs 

If there is a CB I'm taking aside from AJ its Diggs. He is the best press corner in the draft. No one does it better than him and he is built exactly how PG and the Raiders have always liked. 

I wish we would've gotten athletic testing numbers for Diggs. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I wish we would've gotten athletic testing numbers for Diggs. 

Definitely. Speed looks good enough but his 3 cone would have been interesting. His tackling isn't good either. That LSU game is brutal.