1.a Simmons 

1b tee Higgins 

3a Jaime Newman qb wake Forest 

3b Jefferson wr LSU 

3c. Sam ehlingher qb Texas 

4. Damion Lewis g LSU 

7. Pincnky lb Mia 

my off day way too early mock

love the 1st round, hate double dipping at WR and QB. We need wayyy too much defense to spend 5 picks on offense. 

• Like 1

Honestly depending on what WR the Raiders take in round one it could very well double dip in round three. Like if they take CeeDee in round one. The Raiders would still need a burner and someone who can take the top off the defense. CeeDee is not that type of player. He’s not gonna run very fast.

If it Tee Higgins then you really wouldn’t need to double dip at WR because he has good speed and can burn you deep. 

Dream scenario imo would be CeeDee and KJ Hamler. Get you number 1 makes all the Circus catches and Hamler is ur speed demon who can open up the field north south and east and west: 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Honestly depending on what WR the Raiders take in round one it could very well double dip in round three. Like if they take CeeDee in round one. The Raiders would still need a burner and someone who can take the top off the defense. CeeDee is not that type of player. He’s not gonna run very fast.

If it Tee Higgins then you really wouldn’t need to double dip at WR because he has good speed and can burn you deep. 

Dream scenario imo would be CeeDee and KJ Hamler. Get you number 1 makes all the Circus catches and Hamler is ur speed demon who can open up the field north south and east and west: 

I think we need 2 new wrs

i hope I’m wrong but I never thought hunter had the body to take big hits in the nfl surprised he lasted so long at Clem but he never really took a major hit iirc

zay is meh

Tyrell is a good #2 at best who’s route running is meh

and doss is a reserve 

21 minutes ago, Geezy said:

And gave up 70+

At least subtract carr’s pick 6 Points lol

this is what kills me I sware some of y’all never played football before. I wonder how many of those points are a result of the offenses turnovers. You can’t blame the defense when the offense does absolutely nothing. Even vs cinci offense barely showed up. Vs sd defense scored before the offense did etc etc

weve only had 27 tds all year divided by 12 games 2tds and a fg per game won’t cut it

6 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

this is what kills me I sware some of y’all never played football before. I wonder how many of those points are a result of the offenses turnovers. You can’t blame the defense when the offense does absolutely nothing. Even vs cinci offense barely showed up. Vs sd defense scored before the offense did etc etc

weve only had 27 tds all year divided by 12 games 2tds and a fg per game won’t cut it

This is why i laugh whenever i see people projecting Raiders scoring 20+ points. This team doesn’t do that! Lol

8 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Miss me with that never played football BS, know who you’re talking to. Defense been trash all year and you want to put them points on two picks. Ain’t saying offense doesn’t have holes but at least we have an identity on that side of the ball. And maybe if the defense wasn’t giving up so much *** we could stick with the run longer, maybe if the defense could get the ball back we’d have more possessions. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

This is why i laugh whenever i see people projecting Raiders scoring 20+ points. This team doesn’t do that! Lol

We’ve scored +20 in 8 of 12 games,  held teams to less than 20 only twice, but I’ll let y’all tell it. 

5 minutes ago, Geezy said:

We’ve scored +20 in 8 of 12 games,  held teams to less than 20 only twice, but I’ll let y’all tell it. 

You’re right, i was embellishing. Still when i see people projecting this team to score 40 points i can’t help but shake my head. 

I don't think its black and white. We need our offense to click better. But when you let up 30+ points in the rain and wind, that is also hard to overcome. We're depleted on both sides of the ball due to injuries and lack of talent. I think we're good enough to not get blown out like this though.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 2:36 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yes sir

weve double dipped on ot’s, dt’s, de’s

why not qb’s, wr and lb 

glennon is ridiculously hot garbage 

i had a crazy thought that gruden thinks kizer is qbotf 

WR yes.  QB, no.  Only one on the field at any given time.