2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Probably looking at CeeDee and Murray. I would be okay with those two guys in the first.

I would also be good with a wr and lb in the first from: 

Clemson: Higgins and Simmons

Bama: Jeudy or Ruggs and Moses (although the first may be early for Moses due to the injury)

Something tells me two of the aforementioned players end up holding a silver and black jersey in front of their home fans in April, unless we take somebody like Shenault.

8 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I would love to go with K.J. Costello at QB. I really like his game. Some injury concerns with him, but I would take a chance. He would be a nice cheap back up QB for Derek. 

Injuries definitely hurt his stock this season, but he's definitely that type of QB who is going to rise in the pre-Draft workouts and wind up being a Nick Foles type (not in play but career trajectory). 

I have a feeling we might still be able to nab him with our last 3rd or the 4th (assuming we don't get pur hands on more picks via trades. If so, I'd be ecstatic. 

Our 1st pick and 

WR Jeudy

DE Epenesa

LB Simmions 

are all there. Who do you pick? It's tough without knowing FA. A few weeks ago it'd be DE without a doubt but now it's WR. Covering TE's has always been a problem so Simmions makes sense and getting a WR with the next 1st is probably the best bet but...Maybe we get a shot at the other two after our first 1st...

Even if we get a WR or LB in FA it's still a need in the draft.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, G said:

Our 1st pick and 

WR Jeudy

DE Epenesa

LB Simmions 

are all there. Who do you pick? It's tough without knowing FA. A few weeks ago it'd be DE without a doubt but now it's WR. Covering TE's has always been a problem so Simmions makes sense and getting a WR with the next 1st is probably the best bet but...Maybe we get a shot at the other two after our first 1st...

In that scenario, you have to take Jeudy. Will open up the offense for Waller, Williams Renfrow, etc.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, G said:

Our 1st pick and 

WR Jeudy

DE Epenesa

LB Simmions 

1.a Simmons 

1b tee Higgins 

3a Jaime Newman qb wake Forest 

3b Jefferson wr LSU 

3c. Sam ehlingher qb Texas 

4. Damion Lewis g LSU 

7. Pincnky lb Mia 

my off day way too early mock