2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

22 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Trade a 3rd for Rosen after Miami takes Tua or Herbert. 

Would his value even be that high? I get the positional importance but he was traded to Miami for a 2nd and 5th. They gave up on him almost immediately and he sure hasn't shown much in Arizona or Miami (both bad teams but still).

I'd take a flier but wouldn't expect much.

1 minute ago, Justwinning said:

I would rather we draft a QB with that 3rd rounder. Rosen just doesn't look like he has the goods. Good situation or not.

Hes been put in some rough spots. Would be a good opportunity to turn his career around. Hes been on the two least talented teams in the league the last two years.

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

more upside than any QB in the 3rd, could come in and push Carr. Best man wins. And it only cost a 3rd

Meh maybe a 2021 3rd

never was a fan of Rosen don’t think he’ll push Carr 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

20 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

I would rather we draft a QB with that 3rd rounder. Rosen just doesn't look like he has the goods. Good situation or not.

Agreed. Never liked Rosen. Extremely slow processor and also no play extending ability. I’d draft a rookie QB in the 3rd all day over Rosen. 

• Like 1

Would anyone be upset if we drafted two WR in the first?  Just wondering.  We have the OL, we have the RB, we have the TE, then add two WRs between CD Lamb, Tee Higgins, Laviska Shenault, or Henry Ruggs III.  I understand the need for a LB, but couldn't we take one in the third if anything?  Or even look into one in FA? Either Joe Schobert or Cory Littleton maybe? I'd throw fat checks at those two guys.  I think the safety position is set with Abram coming back and if we resign K. Joseph and Erik Harris as backup.  I'm not really concerned with our DL either.  I think our rookie DEs are going to be much improved next season.  Just wondering.  I would be super excited to see it happen.

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Would anyone be upset if we drafted two WR in the first?  Just wondering.  We have the OL, we have the RB, we have the TE, then add two WRs between CD Lamb, Tee Higgins, Laviska Shenault, or Henry Ruggs III.  I understand the need for a LB, but couldn't we take one in the third if anything?  Or even look into one in FA? Either Joe Schobert or Cory Littleton maybe? I'd throw fat checks at those two guys.  I think the safety position is set with Abram coming back and if we resign K. Joseph and Erik Harris as backup.  I'm not really concerned with our DL either.  I think our rookie DEs are going to be much improved next season.  Just wondering.  I would be super excited to see it happen.

It's a deep class, you'll find talent in round 3, so I'd draft a top tier guy round 1. And grab a complement in round 3.

• Like 2