2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

RB class is not that good. Swift and Taylor can start,  but neither are on Jacobs tier talent wise. 2nd round picks IMO.

After that, it's a who's who of role player types. I doubt we look back on this class and see a bunch of stud feature backs who should have been taken in round 1. Bunch of committee guys.

2 minutes ago, massraider said:

Let's say the Raiders make no trades.

What positions would you like to see addressed with first five picks? 

No names, just positions.

In no specific order, in Mayock I trust what he thinks is best: WR, CB, DT, QB (only Hurts at 80/81) S (only if Burgess or Davis at 80/81). 

If the three players I mentioned are gone then OG and LB. 

I know you said don’t mention names, but that would be the only QB in the 3rd and only two S’s in the 3rd I’d want. 

16 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

RB class is not that good. Swift and Taylor can start,  but neither are on Jacobs tier talent wise. 2nd round picks IMO.

After that, it's a who's who of role player types. I doubt we look back on this class and see a bunch of stud feature backs who should have been taken in round 1. Bunch of committee guys.

Clyde will also be a very good starter. Looked like a man against boys against Bama. He's my bet to be the best in this class.

53 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This is the case every year. The average fan picks correct is 5/32 in mocks and the media is 6/32 average. 

For most accurate results, Charlie Campbell is back to back to back Mock Draft Champion with 11/32 in 2017, 10/32 in 2018, and 10/32 in 2019. This is the draft he posts on Draft Day. 

The NFL Draft is the most unpredictable thing in sports. One of the reasons I love it so much. 

the funny part about that is everybody hates walter football, apparently CC knows a little bit.lol….jus sayin.....

Just now, Devilshark69 said:

the funny part about that is everybody hates walter football, apparently CC knows a little bit.lol….jus sayin.....

Well that’s because Walter sucks, is a bit of a scam artist (look at his book reviews, and he uses your CPU Processor for $ when your on WF) and his analysis is bad/bias. The only time I’ll visit that site is Draft Day for Charlies Final Mock. Basically once a year. 

11 minutes ago, massraider said:

Let's say the Raiders make no trades.

What positions would you like to see addressed with first five picks? 

No names, just positions.

WR1, CB2, RB2 for sure.

Then probably LT2 and DE3. Although would be good swapping those with either FS2 or SLB/MLB2.

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Well that’s because Walter sucks, is a bit of a scam artist (look at his book reviews, and he uses your CPU Processor for $ when your on WF) and his analysis is bad/bias. The only time I’ll visit that site is Draft Day for Charlies Final Mock. Basically once a year. 

You really need to expand on the CPU processor for $ part, because I asked him about that and he has no idea what you are talking about. If it's an unfounded claim you really should stop because that's not an okay accusation.

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

yeah I already know this, I just find it amusing that the site everyone trashes the most (justifiably or not, I don't care) actually has the mock pick champ....for 4 straight years? that's better than just lucky. now, if theyre using my computer for stupid sh*t.....im out....its that simple.lol

fwiw they had my boy mims at like 27 back in late dec early jan when I started pounding my little table .lol so I definitely take issue with their rankings! lmao! you know who I trust? MM....I liked the sh*t outta his scouting and analysis...is he perfect? no...is he solid as a rock? IMO? hell yes!