Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I think he would serve as an excellent underneath YAC WR to complement Adams.  Very twitchy, 4.5 speed is good enough, great catch radius.

How is he twitchy? He looks stiff to me, looks like he's running in mud coming out of his routes and is a body catcher. He's also small/frail. I have no interest in Aiyuk whatsoever.

23 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

Does anyone believe there is a realistic chance that any of the top 3 WR's slip into the 20's?

WR's always fall later than expected. Every year. No matter how ridiculously hyped up the the WR class is. I have the WRs falling much more farther than most.

12. Jerry Jeudy - LV

13. Henry Ruggs III - SF

19. CeeDee Lamb - PHI (trade up over Jac)

30. Justin Jefferson - GB

40. Denzel Mims - HOU

46. Brandon Aiyuk - DEN

I have Reagor, Higgins, and Hamler going shortly after this in Round 2.

I do not think Vikings will draft a WR in the 1st Round, even with Jefferson on the board. They need an OT, the 49ers literally embarrassed them in the trenches in the divisional game like they were a High School team. I think they go OT like Josh Jones or Austin Jackson at 22 and CB at 25. And Hamler at 58. As for the Broncos skipping WR, I have Kinlaw falling in their lap. Perfect 3-4 DE. And Colts will trade 34/44 into the 1st to get Love imo. So no WR at 34/44.

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

How is he twitchy? He looks stiff to me, looks like he's running in mud coming out of his routes and is a body catcher. He's also small/frail. I have no interest in Aiyuk whatsoever.

He is 6'0" 205 with 33.5 inch arms.  Not small or frail whatsoever.  

I disagree with the rest of the assessment but that's more subjective.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Not to mention Aiyuks vertical was about the best in this class. Changes directions the best in this class, so fluid. Also will take a slant/skinny post to the house like clockwork.

Big fan of Aiyuk.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

He doesn't look his size whatsoever on film. I just don't get the appeal at all. He ran like 3 routes at ASU and he's lazy running them half the time. Definitely not passing up on the chance to get either of the JJ's in hopes he's there at 62 and I'm certainly not trading up for him.

Just now, beekay414 said:

He doesn't look his size whatsoever on film. I just don't get the appeal at all. He ran like 3 routes at ASU and he's lazy running them half the time. Definitely not passing up on the chance to get either of the JJ's in hopes he's there at 62 and I'm certainly not trading up for him.

I do agree that a lot of his routes were either screens or go-routes.  But he showed the ability to run other routes and I don't knock a guy for what his team asks him to do.  

Disagree on the laziness.

I would take Aiyuk in the first.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Gross. 

He looks like he's going to fall over half the time on any sudden movement lol. I don't get the appeal at all and I don't even think he's in my top 10 at WR.

One of the joys of the draft...we have no clue which of us is right.

Who would be in your top ten?

• Like 1