Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Mwil, Nacho.  Any last persuading words.  I have no issue sending you both away tbh 

Do what you gotta do. If you want to smoke an "Other", vote me.

As for parting words, I said everything this morning, posted a lot of evidence backing my case, put some heat on other people that were my scum reads, and that was largely ignored by a select few individuals and downright thrown away without explanation. 

I'll give @Forge and @James credit for at least taking their time and making/appearing to make a calculated and informed decision.

I reckon I can’t make heads or tails of Blondie on the day.  Reckon I ain’t see a ton of sense, but that seems gen-u-ine, and I reckon I think it might be frustration a scattering like a buckshot.  Not so sure that last bit about resigning to death is helpful when the tally awful close.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

We could make it a 3 way rackcs

Just now, MWil23 said:

That being said, I think NACHO is still pretty clearly scum.

Well that plus you taking your vote off of him and putting it on me pretty much probably makes you the only lynch of the day.

I'm still trying to figure out why Rack is buying poison.

I'm also trying to figure out why 3 people know that I'm an OTHER and would rather vote other instead of scum.

I'm also trying to figure out why the mountain of evidence backing my town friendly gameplay is being cast aside.

I'm still trying to figure out why Rack is buying poison.

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Is it? You were already voting for me earlier and I likely won't be today's lyn h so it's pretty likely I'd be your target. I'd like to survive so I'll pony up against you in the hopes of survivin'.

I basically explained it right here. Pickle was buying it and I know he'd use it on me so I'm just trying to beat him at getting it.

I'm also trying to figure out why 3 people know that I'm an OTHER and would rather vote other instead of scum

Outin yerself as other ain't the play 'round these parts.

Only qualm I got at this points that Butch is pretty keen on my distrust of claimed others.