Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

9 minutes ago, Woz said:

Qvestion @Dome: what happen to survivors of dees mornink duel? Are dey included in next duel (along with hat votes)? Or ees it just hat votes?

I must’ve had to many breakfast whiskeys cause I can’t make heads or tails of this.

After this duel is over, we’ll take a Texas Nap and start drinking again tuhmurrah 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I must’ve had to many breakfast whiskeys cause I can’t make heads or tails of this.

After this duel is over, we’ll take a Texas Nap and start drinking again tuhmurrah 

Ah, no hat votes needed then? Dees only duel today?

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The more I think about it, the more I think that shoving an extra man in the duel could definitely be a scum power. Aside from the absence of night kills last night, what a great way to LOL clear one of your own (I'm not accusing you @Counselor, just go with me on my logic).

*Squire is a dead man. Pretty much everyone knows it.

*You get a LOL clear of your own as scum by throwing someone into the middle you know won't get lynched.

*Then, when you need it, you use that power again but get someone in there who is Town with a power/you tip the scale in your favor.

TBH, on a totally other note, The Orca/Counselor argument looks fake and manufactured to me, and the type of stuff someone will cook up in chatty. Let's apply some fake heat and get into an argument that will be forgotten about tomorrow, but give ourselves enough credibility to last several more days/draw attention away from the real thing.

This is untrue. I am town

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The more I think about it, the more I think that shoving an extra man in the duel could definitely be a scum power. Aside from the absence of night kills last night, what a great way to LOL clear one of your own (I'm not accusing you @Counselor, just go with me on my logic).

*Squire is a dead man. Pretty much everyone knows it.

*You get a LOL clear of your own as scum by throwing someone into the middle you know won't get lynched.

*Then, when you need it, you use that power again but get someone in there who is Town with a power/you tip the scale in your favor.

TBH, on a totally other note, The Orca/Counselor argument looks fake and manufactured to me, and the type of stuff someone will cook up in chatty. Let's apply some fake heat and get into an argument that will be forgotten about tomorrow, but give ourselves enough credibility to last several more days/draw attention away from the real thing.

Why would I need to fake an arguement?

Do you think my push of him D1 was also fake?

I'd love to lynch Counselor 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Why would I need to fake an arguement?

I said it appears to be.

Do you think my push of him D1 was also fake?

Unsure

I'd love to lynch Counselor 

So, for the record, you are actually using this as an opportunity, in an extremely slanted toward almost guaranteed scum vote in squire, for you to move onto Counselor, who has no shot at being lynched today?

That makes me go from "this is a theory about it being a scum move" to "hmmm, I think I may be onto something".

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

, for the record, you are actually using this as an opportunity, in an extremely slanted toward almost guaranteed scum vote in squire, for you to move onto Counselor, who has no shot at being lynched today?

That makes me go from "this is a theory about it being a scum move" to "hmmm, I think I may be onto something".

yeah the most damning thing is....when players linked together by another are civ-mafia (counselor-orca?) the mafia will sometimes respond by going against that civ to prove they arent connected

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yeah the most damning thing is....when players linked together by another are civ-mafia (counselor-orca?) the mafia will sometimes respond by going against that civ to prove they arent connected

Something tells me we had the wrong brother last night.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I said it appears to be.

Unsure

So, for the record, you are actually using this as an opportunity, in an extremely slanted toward almost guaranteed scum vote in squire, for you to move onto Counselor, who has no shot at being lynched today?

What makes squire guaranteed scum?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Something tells me we had the wrong brother last night.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

What makes squire guaranteed scum?

Counselor's inclusion and immediate scum did this response stands out the most imo. He ignores that it could be a civ move and immediately makes a comment painting himself and civ and person doing it as scum. There are a lot of variables left unknown at this point

Just now, MWil23 said:

Note the "almost" in front.

I smell what you're stepping in there Orca. I'm aware.

Note that the odds of squire being scum are much lower than him being town.  All we can gain from this is touch is most likely town.  Nothing can be concluded or remotely concluded about squire.