Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

8 minutes ago, mission27 said:

House of smugness mafia?

If Mission is in I want to smug battle him. Its were we describe in pictures our sexual conquest to see who is the superior 

Or we chug moonshine until one of us dies. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

Drinking phase ->  Send PM to @Dome the 2 players you are voting for to Duel that night

Dueling Phase -> Vote in thread for the player who dies in the Duel.  AND send in Night Moves

Texas nap -> Duel and Night moves are processed, more drinking.

Do I have the fundamentals of this correct.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Drinking phase ->  Send PM to @Dome the 2 players you are voting for to Duel that night

Dueling Phase -> Vote in thread for the player who dies in the Duel.  AND send in Night Moves

Texas nap -> Duel and Night moves are processed, more drinking.

Do I have the fundamentals of this correct.

Thats my understanding. Here are the ones I would like to see:

@Woz v @ET80

@Pickle Rick v @The Orca

@SwAg v @rackcs

Me vs @Malfatron or @theuntouchable

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats every game. You dont become JVP with pssing a lot of people off. 

Wear that JVP with pride. JoeLegend was, as the name implies, a legend. A mentally defunct legend but a legend nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Wear that JVP with pride. JoeLegend was, as the name implies, a legend. A mentally defunct legend but a legend nonetheless.

Thats a tad bit insulting seeing as I found the GF D2 and tried to lynch or kill non town the entire time (even if I succumbed to my teammates). And I disagreed with your assessment that my gambit didnt expose anything. I caused a lot of chaos, people sifted through and found almost every scum from it. I get it that you didnt like all aspects of what I did... 

But mentally defunct? 

That is hurtful. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats a tad bit insulting seeing as I found the GF D2 and tried to lynch or kill non town the entire time (even if I succumbed to my teammates). And I disagreed with your assessment that my gambit didnt expose anything. I caused a lot of chaos, people sifted through and found almost every scum from it. I get it that you didnt like all aspects of what I did... 

But mentally defunct? 

That is hurtful. 

You aren't mentally defunct, the person the award is named after was

• Like 1