Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

9 hours ago, Dome said:

Another man walked in 

“Howdy pardner! Name's Pierre "Big Gunz" McGillicuddy. I'm a drifter, of sorts, just rolled into town from Sioux City. Now, despite my namesake, I will indeed be takin ya up on that offer of a "rental" weapon. I reckon a Sioux City Sarsaparilla would make me feel right at home...but if you're all sold out I guess I'll take a water. Driftin’s a lonely road, so I'd sure love to saunter on upstairs to the ladies, if you'll oblige me.”

When Pierre finally took a breath Old Man Dome butted in “Okay! I got it I got it I got it! Please stop.”

Welcome @James

@James

A man of your legendary prowess drinking ******* rain! It's like a lion eating houmous.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Keep drinking your piss water. Another glass of whiskey sir!

eh, if i wanted to get pissed on whisky i would.

no sir. since you asked, im on a bit of an hero quest. My aim? To conquer the Golden Mile - 12 pubs along the legendary path of alcoholic indulgence. First is the Domes Saloon, then comes the Familiar Touch, The Pickled Orca, the Swag Bag, the Squires and Knights, the Counselors Den, the KOTN Mouth Kings, the Elite Texans, Forges Fire, the Wozoo, the Nacho Killers, all before reaching our destiny - The Dirty Malfs

• Like 1

All roles are out!

Devastated about the loss of Old Man Dome, his most trusty bartender hung up his apron, and walked out. 

The group stared, stricken with grief for the loss of their most recent supplier of free booze. There was a long moment of silence before someone yelled.

"LET'S GET TO SHOOTING ****!!!!!"

"BARKEEP'S GONE! ROLL THEM KEGS DOWN HERE!"

Drinking Phase 1 has begun.

We'll move on to the first Duel when all players have PM'd me the name of the first two players they'd like to see Duel!

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think the twins would be a fun match up. But thats maybe because I just want to see them kill eachother. 

That's definitely one that interests me as well just because I think it'd be funny

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

@James

A man of your legendary prowess drinking ******* rain! It's like a lion eating houmous.

My good sir! Salutations! Tales of my consumption of scamper juice are well-known around the lands, however, in my age, a drunken dusk has me studyin to be a half-wit.

• Like 1