Should Washington trade Trent Williams to Kansas City for tyreek Hill

Geno

That way we will give Trent Williams the new team he wants and a deep threat we need now that no charges will be filed against tyreek Hill we could get one of the top five deep threats in the game I know I will be drug through the mud for mentioning this but let's go bombs away

Edited by Geno
Bad spelling

15 hours ago, Geno said:

That way we will give Trent Williams the new team he wants and a deep threat we need now that no charges will be filed against tyreek Hill we could get one of the top five deep threats in the game I know I will be drug through the mud for mentioning this but let's go bombs away

Tyreke Hill is not reliable, even if he does play in the NFL again who knows when the next time will be when he screws up off the field and he’s kicked out of the NFL for good.

Also, the Chiefs just extended their LT Eric Fisher who is younger than Trent and they have arguably the best RT in the NFL with Mitchell Schwartz. The Chiefs don't need Trent.

Williams is just shooting off cause he wants a larger contract. The medical complaints are deflecting and being used as a scapegoat. He doesnt want to be traded he just wants more money and is threatening to get it out of these front office goons. 

1 hour ago, mike23md said:

Williams is just shooting off cause he wants a larger contract. The medical complaints are deflecting and being used as a scapegoat. He doesnt want to be traded he just wants more money and is threatening to get it out of these front office goons. 

Get a long term deal done with brandon and it may actually save us some money to bump Williams up a mill or so and add an extra year to his deal. Problem solved. Then next year cut Alex Smith and use the insurance and we will be fine. He’ll cut Richardson next year too