Anthony Davis traded to Lakers (Ball/Ingram/Hart/3 1sts)

NYRaider

Lakers did the right thing. Lebron is 35 next season. Dubs might be back a year later. Might be a 1 year title window type of thing for the Lakeshow. So right move and they should be the favorite to make the NBA Finals unless Lebron breaks down

This isn’t the Nets trade. I think the Melo trade is a better comp. Lakers getting a better player and giving up more value but it’s not catastrophic. Necessary deal for the Lakers and well done by the Pels to get those picks. 

Lakers don’t have space for a max. They used their cap space terribly last year so let’s see if they aren’t completely incompetent this time around 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So looks like the trade will go down on July 6th and AD won't waive his trade kicker. That means Lakers will be at 23.7M in cap space and not enough for a max.  

Lakers could fill out the roster with good pieces but I’m not so confident in Pelinka. It was lol funny watching him sign the shmucks he did last year to play with Lebron.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

So looks like the trade will go down on July 6th and AD won't waive his trade kicker. That means Lakers will be at 23.7M in cap space and not enough for a max.  

I believe they'll have 27 in cap with him not waiving it.

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They could still get 2-3 decent role players with that money like Danny Green. Maybe sign Brogdon to an offer sheet

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Lakers could fill out the roster with good pieces but I’m not so confident in Pelinka. It was lol funny watching him sign the shmucks he did last year to play with Lebron.

"good pieces" cost at minimum of 8+ million a year. You call them schmucks(and i agree*) but Rondo cost 9 million a year last season. I believe Lance cost 5-6/year.

Edited by Glen

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

They could still get 2-3 decent role players with that money like Danny Green. Maybe sign Brogdon to an offer sheet

Brogdan would be the perfect fit at SG, but don't see Milwaukee letting him go. Or at least I hope Milwaukee doesn't let him go. 

Danny Green is an option for sure. 

1 minute ago, MightyMouse07 said:

God is there anything worse than dealing with these Celtic and Laker fans all offseason 😂

At least the Dubs fans aren’t annoying like this. 

Rockets fans imo

• Like 1