Anthony Davis traded to Lakers (Ball/Ingram/Hart/3 1sts)

NYRaider

Just now, CWood21 said:

In theory, they could swallow him into cap space.  But the Lakers have their eyes set on a bigger prize.

Why would the Grizzlies do that?  They should be able to get some legitimate value for Conley.  They don’t need to just salary dump him.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Why would the Grizzlies do that?  They should be able to get some legitimate value for Conley.  They don’t need to just salary dump him.

Oh, I'm not saying the Grizz would do that.  I think they could get a late FRP out of him, but his best days are clearly behind him.

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I want to see Jimmy and Kawhi on the Clippers battling Bron and AD so bad.

Actually....the news just broke that the Clippers - seeing the LAL pair AD with LB and going for more....have decided to leave LA!
They've pulled a "No Mas" and are pulling up stakes :)

Just now, Leader said:

Actually....the news just broke that the Clippers - seeing the LAL pair AD with LB and going for more....have decided to leave LA!
They've pulled a "No Mas" and are pulling up stakes :)

They need to move to Anaheim already...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CWood21 said:

When the picks from the Pelicans don't amount to much, I'll be there to say I told you so (not really).  Anyone wanna recap what the Nets/Celtics trade brought back?  James Young (2014), Jaylen Brown (2016), Markelle Fultz (2017), and Colin Sexton (2018).

Except it really brought James Young, Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum and Kyrie Irving. That was cute though.

7 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

So Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart, Robert Williams, #14, #20, and Grizzlies 1st wouldn't be close?

We don't know what Boston was offering and we never will, so you can't say nothing was close. All we know is Tatum was off the table.

No. Without Tatum the Celtics offer didn’t stand a chance. People were saying the Celtics needed to give up Tatum AND Brown to beat the Lakers offer, which is laughable, but if Tatum wasn’t even on the table they played themselves.