Anthony Davis traded to Lakers (Ball/Ingram/Hart/3 1sts)

NYRaider

5 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

They very well could be worth nothing, but if the Lakers have a down year or two after LeBron retires/regresses then they could be very good.

And you think the Pelicans will be good enough for it to actually matter, even if the Lakers are bad?

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Some people in this thread are really underrating Lonzo lol

Really?  Cause I feel like most in here are really underrating Anthony Davis.  The Lakers traded a PG that can’t shoot, a SG that is a role player at best, the #4 pick in a bad draft, some future firsts that will all likely be outside the lottery, and Ingram for one of the top 5 basketball players on the planet.  The only thing of real value they gave up was Ingram, and he’s a terrible fit next to Lebron.

• Like 1

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

He can say whatever now. If Lebron ain’t back to top 1 status and that team struggles and the media comes after AD... 

Going to be an interesting year.

All sorts of fantasies could come true....including the team fills out the roster and does really well.

4 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

And you think the Pelicans will be good enough for it to actually matter, even if the Lakers are bad?

I don't know. I can't predict the future.

Maybe they're a playoff team. Maybe they're a contender, maybe they're a lottery team. 

No one knows, but getting picks after the LeBron era is a great move by Griff. 

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Damn, you're super desperate to make yourself feel better right now, huh?

You got AD and youre mad. Sad life.

I wanted AD, totally get why Danny didn’t make the move. Also laughing at Lakers outbidding themselves 10 fold. It’s a great day for me tbh. 

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Really?  Cause I feel like most in here are really underrating Anthony Davis.  The Lakers traded a PG that can’t shoot, a SG that is a role player at best, the #4 pick in a bad draft, some future firsts that will all likely be outside the lottery, and Ingram for one of the top 5 basketball players on the planet.  The only thing of real value they gave up was Ingram, and he’s a terrible fit next to Lebron.

The players they got weren't great, but the future picks could be good if the Lakers struggle in a few years.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

You got AD and youre mad. Sad life.

I wanted AD, totally get why Danny didn’t make the move. Also laughing at Lakers outbidding themselves 10 fold. It’s a great day for me tbh. 

I’m mad?  I’ve been grinning from ear to ear for the past 4 hours xD

• Like 1