Anthony Davis traded to Lakers (Ball/Ingram/Hart/3 1sts)

NYRaider

19 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

23.5Mil to Spend (Or pay AD $4.5mil to have a role in Space Jam 2 and call it even)

-Sign Patrick Beverly: $6mil

-Sign Seth Curry: $7mil

-Sign Derrick Favors: $9Mil

Vet Minimum anything left to fill out the roster. Just need 7 guys. 

I feel like Beverley and Curry will demand more.

9 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I feel like Beverley and Curry will demand more.

People take less to get rings, although I agree both could demand more in an open market with tons of cap space, which is what this offseason will be. But Beverly is my #1 FA target for this team since I'm of the mindset, "No more 'stars', build the roster with the remaining cap space".

it's funny, I said the Lakers should have signed Seth last summer, but no he was unreliable health wise so getting the one year deals was better!!!

can't see him taking a discount when he hasn't been a big earner throughout his career, but who knows. 

15 minutes ago, champ11 said:

it's funny, I said the Lakers should have signed Seth last summer, but no he was unreliable health wise so getting the one year deals was better!!!

can't see him taking a discount when he hasn't been a big earner throughout his career, but who knows. 

Yeah, dude needs to earn as much as he could. He proved he can be a factor on a playoff team. Competes on the defensive end and provides top level shooting. 

Lakers are being linked to Ariza quite a bit, what kind of contract is he up in store for? 4.8M? 

14 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Teams are too obsessed with Ariza. Good lord.

It's a good thing the Lakers waived and stretched Deng. That $5 million probably wouldn't be useful at all this year...or next year...or the next year.

What teams are exactly obsessed with him? Only been seeing the Lakers linked to him and possibly the Warriors. Who else? 

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Teams are too obsessed with Ariza. Good lord.

It's a good thing the Lakers waived and stretched Deng. That $5 million probably wouldn't be useful at all this year...or next year...or the next year.

Well, I mean he's good. In 2018 RPM had him as a top wing. Last year was bad but playing with LeBron & AD is a little different than Booker & Ayton.

4 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

23.5Mil to Spend (Or pay AD $4.5mil to have a role in Space Jam 2 and call it even)

-Sign Patrick Beverly: $6mil

-Sign Seth Curry: $7mil

-Sign Derrick Favors: $9Mil

Vet Minimum anything left to fill out the roster. Just need 7 guys. 

Throw 3/$30M at Patrick Beverley, 3/$24M at Danny Green, 2/$12M at Dewayne Dedmond, and then fill out the roster with vets, and that's a solid team.  Offer the room exception to the best pure shooter willing to take.  Re-sign Rondo to veteran minimum and grab Ariza if he's willing to do so.

• Like 1