Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

34 minutes ago, Dome said:

I think we should go rags, unless people are OK with a good player like him trying to cast doubt on a sensor move with a crap argument.

it definitely makes me concerned about what his motivations were 

That's not what happened but okay.

50 minutes ago, Dome said:

Dingo is already hung 

I missed this entirely, Dome are you softing you wrote me in your death note and I'm already gonna die? 

40 minutes ago, Dome said:

If mission has 3 votes we should be careful putting lynchees within striking distance. Like dingo, right now

Dome doubling down on this by not wanting me to be lynched because he potentially wrote me in his death note and wants to save that lynch for someone else. 

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That's not what happened but okay.

It’s exactly what happened. 

You gave your reason for concern. I explained why it was no good with actual logic.

Read it again if you’re confused about why your concern belongs in the trash.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

I missed this entirely, Dome are you softing you wrote me in your death note and I'm already gonna die? 

Dome doubling down on this by not wanting me to be lynched because he potentially wrote me in his death note and wants to save that lynch for someone else. 

Nailed it

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Ragnarok

If I’m not on the lynch and use the sensor move I could still be scum trying to clear myself and a teammate or two.

your worry that I was on the lynch makes no sense whatsoever. 

It was a supplemental point.  The main point being that it is an easily fake-able role.  That said, I've gotten a pretty townie vibe from you all game, so I am inclined to believe you.  

I think that's what I said last night.  Although I don't entirely remember.  

2 hours ago, Forge said:

The thing with Mission is that he used to be Matts. Matts made a last second change on to Pickle on D1 during a town on town hanging (shout out to @Glen). That's the kind of thing that brings attention to you and completely unnecessary if you know that both players are town (as scum would know) 

Yeah I don't think Mission should be a priority either

2 hours ago, Forge said:

If we are choosing to believe Dome, then honestly, I'm sticking with people who were off Nacho and Pickle on day 1. If we believe Dome, we know for a fact that they will stay off the lynch (as nobody on Glen was scum), so they are clearly willing to shy away from lynching town. That list will include  Counselor, Rags, Dingo. ET has basically been cleared by Dome if we are going to believe Dome, as have BCB and Dome himself (again, if we are willing to put our faith in dome). It's not the greatest basis for making a choice with this amount of consequence, but I feel pretty good that at least one of them is scum, so I'll take the 33% over the alternative. 

HUGE assumption. It's not because scum was off Glen lynch than they were off Pickle/Nacho lynches. Don't think you can make that conclusion

@Dome who is on your cleared list already? Woz, ET, you and? (sorry I'm lazy)

Just now, Ragnarok said:

It was a supplemental point.

That made no sense whatsoever. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

The main point being that it is an easily fake-able role.  That said, I've gotten a pretty townie vibe from you all game, so I am inclined to believe you.  

This is exactly what I said was worrying earlier. Casting doubt on the move with crap logic while maintaining the user is likely town.

Its silly when you look at all of it.

Just now, Dome said:

That made no sense whatsoever. 

This is exactly what I said was worrying earlier. Casting doubt on the move with crap logic while maintaining the user is likely town.

Its silly when you look at all of it.

Because while you have given me a townie vibe, I am certainly not going to lockclear you for that claim.  If anything, it does cause me to be a bit more suspicious because it is such an easily fake-able claim and we have no way of verifying it.  Part of that suspicion comes from your immediate hedging of the result.  The whole bit about how there could be roles to screw up your result.  It came across as getting out in front of someone flipping scum when you claimed them as town.