Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Dingo that move was super scummy dude you have some explaining to do. Mission keeping 3 votes on Dome is also super suspect...and I'm pretty sure that Mission asked Dingo what to do with those votes earlier. The whole back and forth between them seems off to me.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Saw the BS that DINGO tried to pull and made a stand not to move. I'm banking on Rags having the eyes/false claimed otherwise I'm sorry.

The Dingo thing really stood out to me as well. It needs to be discussed at some point. 

Ted will be lynched
Also, pwny will be modkilled.

ted - 5 (rags, squire, nazgul, woz, Counselor
ragnorak - 4 (mwil, dome, forge, ted
dome - 4 (mission, dingo
naz - 2 (bcb , james
pwny - 1 ( rack
james - 1 (et80

didn't vote:

@SwAg

Send moves in. You have until 9:30 PM to send moves in.

Let me know if there are errors. I doublechecked though

Saw the BS that DINGO tried to pull and made a stand not to move. I'm banking on Rags having the eyes/false claimed otherwise I'm sorry.

I made a stand not to move until I saw the guy I wanted to lynch was getting votes. 

Just now, Forge said:

The Dingo thing really stood out to me as well. It needs to be discussed at some point. 

I want to discuss it now.

He's probably scum. If not, he's worthless town. Same with Mission. Get rid of 'em both.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Dingo that move was super scummy dude you have some explaining to do. Mission keeping 3 votes on Dome is also super suspect...and I'm pretty sure that Mission asked Dingo what to do with those votes earlier. The whole back and forth between them seems off to me.

Mission was never going to change his vote though. It's just mission being mission. But that's why I was adamant about not splitting the vote earlier in the day. The fact that everyone just went with a highly risky last second train really bugs me. I hope Rags' claim is legit. 

You saw DOME was getting votes? This is a legit LIE. Mission has been on his 3 votes on Dome all day.

I'm talking about TED. Getting votes, I was on Ted for most of D3. 

I moved my vote to dome because Ted wasn't getting any traction and Dome is someone I've also questioned. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Mission was never going to change his vote though. It's just mission being mission. But that's why I was adamant about not splitting the vote earlier in the day. The fact that everyone just went with a highly risky last second train really bugs me. I hope Rags' claim is legit. 

Maybe so, but the fact that he and Dingo were bantering back and forth I find suspect. Mission is either worthless town or scum. I also think that Squire and Rags are probably scum together. How easy it would be to claim something that pwny already claimed AND squire's identity if they're both in it together.

Betting on both scum TBH.