Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Matts4313 we've won as scum together faking a huge fight in thread and we've won as scum together having a very real fight in the chatty.

God damn, if nothing else we're at our best when we have each other to scream at.

We are a 50 year marred couple. 

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

I gave Counselor a lot of **** for how I perceived his play. That probably led to his decision to modkill himself, which led to Malf's frustration. I respect Malf a lot here, so to be any part of that - lot or little - makes me a bit uneasy with myself.

Well you were 0 part of it. 

Just now, Nazgul said:

I gave Counselor a lot of **** for how I perceived his play. That probably led to his decision to modkill himself, which led to Malf's frustration.

Well malf isn't too swift, it appears he didn't trace it back to you from what I saw.

Just now, Nazgul said:

I respect Malf a lot here, so to be any part of that - lot or little - makes me a bit uneasy with myself.

I don't like it either and I was on his team (kind of? maybe?) so i know what you mean.

7 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I gave Counselor a lot of **** for how I perceived his play. That probably led to his decision to modkill himself, which led to Malf's frustration. I respect Malf a lot here, so to be any part of that - lot or little - makes me a bit uneasy with myself.

It’s not on you. It’s on me

30 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It should have gone to night because Counselor purposefully broke the rules in order to circumvent the purpose of the game. That should not have been rewarded by giving town another chance at a lynch. Counselor was clearly going to be the lynch before then.

As for squire, the rules are the rules. You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of the game thread. That is a rule in every game. Squire could've talked to Malf without mentioning this game. And again if I was going to stay firm on the rules at scum's detriment, I am willing to do it to town's detriment as well. People need to not break the rules. I understand your objections but I do feel like I am justified in my ruling even if you have good reasons to personally be against it.

It was done to towns detriment, that was a town player that died. If it should have went to night, why wouldn’t it have gone to night d1? 

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

Also, I don't know why, but I can't stop giggling at the fact that malf totally bussed Matt's (which was the plan btw) and then was not even the same alignment

HASHTAG NOT MY PLAN

Counselor town 

Malfatron Indy 

dome scum 

mwil indy

naz town

touch town 

squire town 

Even if it had gone to night after counselor, that would then leave 

touch squire town 

mwil Indy 

malf indy 

dome scum 

I agree that the likely lynch would have been between mwil and dome. I can say that with near certainty. Even if it was mwil, that would leave me or squire, with malf as an indy and dome as scum. 

I get that you want to punish someone for a choice made in this game, I don’t think it was right to punish the rest of town for it. 

I invested a lot into this game too, and my final 3 pushes were malf, mwil and dome, after getting it pushed to Matts. I don’t think counselor was actually lynched at that point either. I would have pushed hard on mwil and dome after that and based my vote on my reaction to them. If dome continued with the gifs, I almost certainly would have ended up voting him. 

Not to toot my horn, but I guarantee I would have pulled @MWil23 to vote alongside me, I’m almost positive @squire12 would have followed me to dome as well. 

18 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Counselor town 

Malfatron Indy 

dome scum 

mwil indy

naz town

touch town 

squire town 

Even if it had gone to night after counselor, that would then leave 

touch squire town 

mwil Indy 

malf indy 

dome scum 

I agree that the likely lynch would have been between mwil and dome. I can say that with near certainty. Even if it was mwil, that would leave me or squire, with malf as an indy and dome as scum. 

I get that you want to punish someone for a choice made in this game, I don’t think it was right to punish the rest of town for it. 

I invested a lot into this game too, and my final 3 pushes were malf, mwil and dome, after getting it pushed to Matts. I don’t think counselor was actually lynched at that point either. I would have pushed hard on mwil and dome after that and based my vote on my reaction to them. If dome continued with the gifs, I almost certainly would have ended up voting him. 

Not to toot my horn, but I guarantee I would have pulled @MWil23 to vote alongside me, I’m almost positive @squire12 would have followed me to dome as well. 

Dang mafia capped me in this scenario...they sure are cold

Archived