~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Great match ruined by the interference. Typical wwe 

Seems like they were just trying to give us a teaser for a future pay per view match. New it was too good to be true when they announced this match tonight

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Seems like they were just trying to give us a teaser for a future pay per view match. New it was too good to be true when they announced this match tonight

Not a fan of the model. In Japan there aren’t many interferences and mostly clean pins, but it’s fine because both guys look good.

Idk how you have all those returns / new people on RAW and just have Iconic show up on SD.  

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Not a fan of the model. In Japan there aren’t many interferences and mostly clean pins, but it’s fine because both guys look good.

Idk how you have all those returns / new people on RAW and just have Iconic show up on SD.  

I guess when youre having a match like DB AJ. You save and slow burn bringing in new guys.

While Raw was the next night after Mania. Likely their highest viewership show normally. So toss the works out while everyone is watching, and hope to keep some coming back.

16 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

It's a good way to get some heat on Nakamura attacking Styles and Bryan in a match is a good way to get some for him. 

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I guess when youre having a match like DB AJ. You save and slow burn bringing in new guys.

While Raw was the next night after Mania. Likely their highest viewership show normally. So toss the works out while everyone is watching, and hope to keep some coming back.

They're also going to save some of the returns and probably a couple promotions from NXT for the Superstar Shakeup to make things interesting.

Late but my thoughts on WM:

I loved it. One of my favorite WMs, probably. I loved the Taker match and thought given the context of what they were trying to do, they nailed it. I loved the Brock match because I certainly was not expecting him to win.  I really enjoyed the Nakamura turn and think that's even better than him winning the title. Probably going to be one of those "WM moments" clips we see forever. 

I thought the Rousey match was probably the highlight of the show in my opinion but was probably due to the timing. Crowd was just so hot for it. And I thought she looked pretty good in the ring, definitely a thousand times better than I was expecting. 

I hated Nicholas. I still hate Nicholas. Braun deserved better. I was pretty bored of the DB tag match but I generally just hate all WWE tag matches. 

6 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Ya! Orton vs Mahal again! Their previous matches have all been super good! Instant classics!

Putting the focus back on Mahal may have been the worst thing to come out of Mania (at least top two, with Brock resigning potentially being at the top). It doesn't really matter who you have Mahal feud with. It's going to be boring and terrible. Maybe it's better to keep Rusev away from that.

3 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Putting the focus back on Mahal may have been the worst thing to come out of Mania (at least top two, with Brock resigning potentially being at the top). It doesn't really matter who you have Mahal feud with. It's going to be boring and terrible. Maybe it's better to keep Rusev away from that.

I actually thought it was a good idea for him to win. I’m indifferent on him first off. Idt he’s been done any favor in his title run. I also thought Rusev needed to win the title where it got more attention. Mania had a lot going on. It should be Rusev vs Jinder at Backlash.

Instead it’s Orton. The most overrated superstar in my lifetime. The guy has underperformed in most of his feuds and is one of the most boring guys on the roster 

Archived