STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

They should have paid admission to Touch vs. Matts. For those of you that love Schindler's List and Hotel Rwanda, it's quite the event.

You should've seen Matts and Dome in scum chat last game. Lots of "I don't like you"'s being thrown around. It was really unprofessional.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

You should've seen Matts and Dome in scum chat last game. Lots of "I don't like you"'s being thrown around. It was really unprofessional.

Only I can be Dome's safety blanket. It's like exchanging me for a wasps nest.

The crew of the Enterprise was eager to start its quest to eliminate the intruders. They quickly took notice of El ramster.

"Hey you," the crew said, "You talk kinda strangely and we're not too fond of of your references to the discord happening here!"

"But that guy literally claimed a Ferengi!" cried El ramster.

That defense was not enough. The group took Ramster to the Med Bay and cryogenicly froze him. After extensive tests of his frozen body, he was revealed to be a Security Officer, Federation aligned. Found on his body was a phaser. His role information has been added to the OP.

NIGHT MOVES ARE DUE 9:40 PM!

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

teammates fight all time, we were training camp mode

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You are an easy push because you are non-town and the best source of an info lynch. Which if you die and what you said is confirmed, then you DID help town as you promised. Sometimes dying is more advantageous. 

Were you trying to say you didn’t say it? 

I misread your statement the first time. I read "absolute best lynch" not "absolute best info lynch". I stated multiple times through out the day that I believed him and I wasnt sure if he needed to die, but I understood the upside to killing him. 

I explained to him the logic behind the push for him, even from those who believed him. I explained why he was an easy lynch. 

As for my vote, I was ensuring that I wouldnt be lynched in case people did swing.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If you’re telegraphing that you’re vig before night is even over, that’s not the best move. 

If you’re telegraphing that you would hit anyone besides Matts, I’m gonna kick you in the damn shins. 

Especially with a redirect already out there...