STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

El ramster - 9 - SwAg, Tk3, Mwil, Dome, Counselor, SirA1, rackcs, MD4L, Forge

Counselor - 7 - bucsfan333, The Orca, Malfatron, Pickle Rick, TedLavie, squire12, DingoLadd

Matts - 2 - MookieMonstah, theuntouchable

Dome - 1 - El ramster

SirA1 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Forge - 1 - Matts

35 minutes until Night End!

Yet to vote: @Glen, @squire12, @kingseanjohn, @mission27

You have squire as a no vote and on counselor.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It is a gesture of good faith.  At this point, I am not sure I have much more to go on than that.

Seems like you read the room, and realized your Counselor position relative to the Ram position went over like ****, and switched the first opportunity to someone who is not Ram.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, I want to see if they are going to put in effort..

You are always wrong.

But at least you can rely on Swag to explain things to you.

But you didnt? lol. Not at least the day 1 I actually played. You came at me the same as you always do. Like a rabid dog who is incapable for analyzing the entire game. 

Well, considering I told you to explain that exact statement and your response was to tell me you were waiting for tk3 and Malfatron, you are the one that is wrong. 

Then you didn’t actually read anything I said, like usual, and have no capability of understanding simple topics. 

Also, go ahead and take a poll as to the player I am. I guarantee you nobody would agree with that delusional point of view of yours. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Seems like you read the room, and realized your Counselor position relative to the Ram position went over like ****, and switched the first opportunity to someone who is not Ram.

You seem to be trying to connect dots that are not there.  Reminds me of a game a few ago.  

Archived