STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Here ya go, every Swag/MD4L post this game. Remember, this is a guy he allegedly had a 50/50 chance of being scum:

22 hours ago, SwAg said:

Hi MD4L!

On 7/3/2019 at 11:33 AM, SwAg said:

So, I read back to gopher's game, and my initial impression is right.  Ted oversimplified it to the point of being wrong.  Did you just use vote counts, or something?  The holistic picture is pro-other.  I know you didn't play on WF or in Marvel, but I am always in favor of pro-Town independents when I believe them.  @SirA1, @MD4L, @rackcs

The issue in that game was I didn't believe Nacho, which I made clear, so I went with him over Orca initially.  Then, once Orca flipped Mafia and other pieces fell in place, I shifted to keeping Nacho alive.  I defended Nacho to my absolute detriment after that day, and would have been lollynched had I not already been cleared as vanilla by the host twice and Nacho only recruiting killers.

But, I did happen to one or two people who did have a shift you alleged that I have. So, not entirely a lost cause for a perusal.

On 7/2/2019 at 11:56 AM, SwAg said:

That’s not what MD4L said though.

^^^ From day 1

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Surface level.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't even know how I get myself into arguments like this.

Well this one is terrible from you. Please review my last post and tell me where the secret deep level thinking needed to occur that you had a 50% chance he was scum. 

On 7/2/2019 at 9:44 PM, SwAg said:

So, it’s between these five.  Well, I’m going Malfatron or the guy who claimed Mafia.

On 7/2/2019 at 9:47 PM, SwAg said:

I’m shocked.

On 7/2/2019 at 9:50 PM, SwAg said:

What exactly is classic scum swag to you?  Can you articulate a single example?  Since my meta is dependent upon who you ask right now?

On 7/2/2019 at 9:52 PM, SwAg said:

Give me Malfatron who suddenly has time to be invested.

^^^^^^ Thats the entirety of Swags push on Malf, who he had a 50/50 chance of being scum + Domes 40% result. 

His push lasted ~50 minutes. And it was soft as hell. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ruskie should be dead right now.. until he explains that nothing he said should be believed.  

What does this even mean? I don't get you at all this game. I provide info, and you assume because I provided it, I am lying or else I would be dead?

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know how you think that refutes anything I said.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I tried to telegraph what I did as best I could.

No you didnt.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, they’re not, that’s why I pushed Malfatron initially yesterday, and latched onto the MD4L voting rationale today.

If you want to pretend. You didnt really push. And you didnt really latch. 

So we have these people claiming a move or role of some kind I think

Swag

Malf

Tk3

Counselor

Dome

Racks

Orca

Matts 

Ruskie

And some of you are scared to share more details about yourself lmao. Counselor claimed Other, and I can bet the other 8 people here are not all Federation 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Swag

Malf

Tk3

Counselor

Dome

Racks

Orca

Matts 

Ruskie

And some of you are scared to share more details about yourself lmao. Counselor claimed Other, and I can bet the other 8 people here are not all Federation 

I am an open book

57 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t target players with my ability.  I don’t know what was vague about that.

So you used an item on those 3 players?  

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You keep forgetting that we have a lot of civs. And they have phasers. And they would target that group. You also forget that scum also need to kill/hurt other scum. So stealing/roleblocking/whatever from that list was a possibility.

Your explanation was surface level. Dont make it sound complicated.

You are correct. I was just focusing on the lynch candidates + mookie getting killed. I  wasnt thinking about the bomb. Thats my bad. 

Really 1 civ had a phaser that couldn't kill and 1 had a disruptor.  The rest had nothing, where are all these phasers coming from......

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

What does this even mean? I don't get you at all this game. I provide info, and you assume because I provided it, I am lying or else I would be dead?

You should have died with dingo when the explosion happened, how do you not get this...

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Swag

Malf

Tk3

Counselor

Dome

Racks

Orca

Matts 

Ruskie

Why isn’t pickle on your list?

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Swag

Malf

Tk3

Counselor

Dome

Racks

Orca

Matts 

Ruskie

Where am I 🤔🤔

Archived