STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Malf - Do me a favor. Lets entertain the idea that you are civ-Picard for a moment. Can you use your big brain and help us plebeians out.

1. Can you decipher Swags super secret deep level thinking (thats totally no him scum manipulating racks)?

2. Can you look at Pickles post and find the "blatant" claim?

1.Swag is most likely lying. Fmpov, either touch or swag is likely borg

2. Nah. 

20 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@RuskieTitan  your list of 5, you mention that it was only as of last night.  Can you clarify which night you obtained this information?   Was it via a tricorder?  Similar to what Dome used

Yes. It was a tricorder, N2. It's not a role, it's an item. I revealed the full list of players it scanned, and what the two factions revealed from that list of 5. 

I'd be HIGHLY interested in looking at people who decided to try and nit-pick the semantics of what I revealed.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yes. It was a tricorder, N2. It's not a role, it's an item. I revealed the full list of players it scanned, and what the two factions revealed from that list of 5. 

I'd be HIGHLY interested in looking at people who decided to try and nit-pick the semantics of what I revealed.

You scanned 5.  Dome claimed he could only scan 3......🤔🤔

On 7/3/2019 at 12:17 AM, Pickle Rick said:

All I know is I was 100 % redirected by being beamed somewhere else.  Matts claims he was beamed but doesn't know it was a redirect.  

There was no ambiguity or guess work for mine.  So either he is lying about being beamed or he is lying about not being 100% that being beamed was a redirect.  

What he is saying does not compute imo. 

21 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So I was redirected again, this time to a different person.  

20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well then I might know a player not aligned with dingo.  Just dont know if he is good or bad.  

19 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I can confirm that I visited swag n1.  @rackcs

@Pickle Rick  Is this the full blatant amount of your claim thus far, or did I miss something?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, you could actually read my posts, if you want to know more about me, matts.  You don’t have to play up some comrade angle with Malfatron.

Ive read them. I have my interpretation. You tell me that I am wrong, so I asked you to pull the ones I am wrong and explain them. You didnt do it and instead said its to "deep" for me.

So I asked Malf to look for them. A second set of eyeballs never hurts. He didnt look either, just said you are lying. To recap:

Im wrong according to you

You wont prove me wrong after being asked too

Malf says you are a liar

21 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Ok so I believe Ruskie to be town. To me, that means one of Matts or SirA are Borg then based on his list.

why does a town-Ruskie choose the exact same players as Dome?

wouldn't the optimal play be to check a new group?