STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So what happened then. Enlighten me. 

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I thought long and hard about coming out with this... because it is involves me admitting that I am Duras.. but at this point I suppose it doesn't matter. I'm only doing this because I'd rather be kingmaker and end the Borg faction.. considering I am going to lose this game anyway

The Duras faction WAS @MookieMonstah, @TedLavie, and myself. Since Mookie died, it has just been Ted and I. Last night I tracked @The Orca and he visited Ted.

THEN Nacho shut down our discord because we "no longer shared the same alignment"

The ONLY explanation I can come up with is that @The Orca was the one remaining Borg with Swag, then N4 he pulled in Ted and converted him.

We NEED to lynch one of them tonight, and HIT the other one tonight and @SwAg team is DONE

Orca was converted N2, then I saw him convert Ted N4

By the logic of math, I know those have to be the final 2 Borgs

Its one thing to not believe me, it is a completely different thing to not understand what I am saying.

Pretending that you do not understand is a bad look for you

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Orca was converted N2, then I saw him convert Ted N4

By the logic of math, I know those have to be the final 2 Borgs

Its one thing to not believe me, it is a completely different thing to not understand what I am saying.

Pretending that you do not understand is a bad look for you

I’ve already told you this, orca could not have been converted prior to n4. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome why did you let everyone believe he was the last sister? 

Few reason

1) info safe with me, no reason give all up right away. We know he duras

2) me claim d3 like alignment cop, me hope someone defend tk say me move tamper with give bad result. Me know tamper not likely mess me result this way so try catch someone in scum save mode 

3) see if TK claim something like “woe me, me have no kill” see if me get Tk3 say something else (this what end up happening)

4) we had line of hanging already. Add more info just distract from swag and malf who me think bigger threat

• Like 1

@theuntouchable

Tk- obvious

Dome (balancing schematic. So we really think that town had 18 unique and 12 random alignment invests in a 24 man game? Each of those items can be used twice ..). Think he's scum. 

No data on- ksj, Ted, md4l. You seem to be okay with Ted. 

Orca- believe the claim. Parts were seperated by days. He's the counter balance of Glen. Both nameless officers. One watches, one tracks. 

You- cleared

Squire- can only be Borg or civ. If we are believing Borg is gone, he's clear.

Pickle- I feel okay about him, but admittedly could be wrong. He'd slot into possible Borg on n2, but I think the more likely Target would have been md4l or Orca. He's not the most clear, not the scariest.