2019 Trade Deadline/Rumors

BullsandBroncos

Well.....one rumor's been put to rest at least.......
The NY Mets wont be trading Noah. No way they'd dare to dump the guy after last nights performance. Thats a pitcher any decent organization could find a way to win with - rather than using him to try and fill all the potholes your lousy transactions have created. They trade him now (I didnt think they'd do it anyway.....) Met fans should rightfully burn Shea to the ground. (Thats a joke btw....but you get the idea) :)

The Astros’ interest, first reported by Yahoo’s Tim Brown, is legitimate; the Giants, according to a source, are intrigued by Astros Triple-A infielder Joshua Rojas

Really? Rojas? God, he better not be the centerpiece of a deal for madbum. I understand he's a rental, but that's a pretty horrific return. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

This trade deadline is pretty lame so far. 

Reds and Mets acquiring two of the top SPs on the market certainly caused a change in the equilibrium.  It messed up the supply/demand curve

Just now, CAS22 said:

Reds and Mets acquiring two of the top SPs on the market certainly caused a change in the equilibrium.  It messed up the supply/demand curve

I'm not sure how much if we are looking at getting Joshua Rojas for Madbum LOL