NBA News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I will stay out of this political argument in general and I don't agree with everything that you have said. However it is pretty close to what I would believe . take that for what it's worth

I tried not to get too specific but I guess this is as far as we should take it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

"Oh you drive a car? You don't care about the environment!" -edgelord sanchez

i was just pointing out that people care just enough to shame other people but not do anything themselves, even tho they have no risk (unlike the NBA).

I don't care about the environment. I also don't care enough about the people of China to do anything. Just like everyone else, including the NBA. I just don't pretend to.

different context but this is a little how I feel about the fraud callers

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

like i said the beal stuff was just the media tryna create content. good for washington 

Just seems super strange to me though. He had all of the leverage if he demanded a trade at the deadline this year. Could've forced himself to a good team and got a longer + bigger contract extension from his new team. Now he'll be stuck with a mediocre team unless Wall returns to form or they're able to move his deal, both of which seem unlikely. 

On 10/14/2019 at 7:36 PM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Yeah... I dunno. Not a great look for Bron, not that any of this has been a great look for anyone outside Silver.

I thought the same thing at first but I saw something that put it into perspective. Outside of the financial implications (Nike is projecting $40B in Chinese sales, LeBron plays a huge role in that), Morey's comments really put the players in China in a potentially unsafe situation. He stirred up a bunch of controversy and people expected LeBron to speak out against a Communist Government in a virtual police state while he was there?