Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

15 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Norm is never going to be sober to be able to drive from Moose's Armpit, Saskatchewan to White Fish Bay, Wisconsin.

He's got nothing to worry about

Hey it’s ssakatoon according to the movie grown ups and I live there. Be nice about the great white north. Mooses armpit that must be Regina. 

18 hours ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Snopes says he did wear pig socks. So? I've already said I don't agree with his form of protest. I can find nothing confirming that his protest got cops shot. Source?

If he's an upgrade at QB, bring him in with a clause in his contract that voids it if he becomes a political nuisance. I'm sure there are all kinds of political views in a pro sports locker room. Right wing and left wing. Would you have boycotted all black athletes who joined the black Muslim movement? Lew Alcindor became Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Cassius Clay became Muhammed Ali. And on and on. 

I can’t get into it nor is it worthwhile. Kap needs t go away. Boyle is way better. 

18 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

The fact that Hyde and Randall weren't put in a position to succeed here is probably why our entire defensive staff from that time is gone. 

I watched Randall make that play on the ball in the Seattle game where Wilson threw a million INTs and immediately said "this guy is still a safety" and a majority of the people on here disagreed, which is ironic seeing where we stand now on the Randall subject.

"I was right then, so I must still be right"

1 hour ago, HyponGrey said:

Hyperbole is the road most traveled. 

The best part is that I'm pretty sure zero people quoted it, I started to then cancelled it, and cwood still yelled at us even though we were behaving. Power tripping mods! Haha

If there was a dark horse candidate to make the 53 man roster it has to be Redmond.

It appears he started at gunner alongside Davis when Davis returned a couple of practices ago and is also fluctuating between the no1 and no2 defence during practices, probably due to nickle/dime packages and your typical player rotation.

ATM he is not on my final 53 however Campbell is but if Campbell remains on PUP then there could be an opening for him. Tbh there no real rush to activate Campbell so we could just simply wait until week 6 before we make any decision on him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PACKRULE said:

I can’t get into it nor is it worthwhile. Kap needs t go away. Boyle is way better. 

MLF wants Lambeau to get louder.... So here's my suggestion. Sign Kaep. Our backup QB situation instantly improves and all the boomers in the stands give up/sell their tickets, letting some new blood (who actually want to be/enjoy being there) in the doors on game day. It's a win - win. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BlondeonBlonde said:

MLF wants Lambeau to get louder.... So here's my suggestion. Sign Kaep. Our backup QB situation instantly improves and all the boomers in the stands give up/sell their tickets, letting some new blood (who actually want to be/enjoy being there) in the doors on game day. It's a win - win. 

Lol holy crap this is brilliant

58 minutes ago, BlondeonBlonde said:

This may just work. As long as we are the Lambeau Retirement Home place will never be loud. 

2 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

Hey it’s ssakatoon according to the movie grown ups and I live there. Be nice about the great white north. Mooses armpit that must be Regina. 

Best thing about Regina? It's pronounced differently then one would think.